This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Picture for XFIRE

Alot of classics in that pic. The black one parked on the left is a 58 Bonneville , behind it a red and white 58 pontiac wagon, and behind the wagon is a black 58 chev Delray . Going down the hill is a pink 58 Nomad wagon. Looks like a busy town close to the water.

Reactions: ddgermann
ahhh you are just foolin around testing my eye's ...... that's a BelAir hardtop with a V8 in it. he drives it only on sunny days as he took the windshield wipers off.

I don't know much about racing, but that's gotta be a 409 , has a mag , fuel injected, old slicks and one looks wider than the other. The car in back looks like a 57 dodge, yet it should not have those door handles ?? if that car is fairly new then the motor could be a 348 as the 409 didn't show up till '62. The boys are having a heavy discussion deciding what to do . I bought an exact set of valve covers ( drippers ) with those mushroom breathers in Portland at the swap meet 25 years ago. They hung on my wall untill 2 years ago I put them on kijiji and they went to some collector in Winnipeg.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
yeah she is nice, car is not bad too. Old guy having a smoke on the bench. Don't see no swingers there today, must be too early in the day. That is a rare car, it has Level Air suspension.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
So how much for the Nomad ? kinda odd, I always thought it was Chev / Olds and Pontiac / Buick as far as dealerships were split up. This place has Chev / Buick ???

the 59 looks like it almost picked up the one front tire. A real vintage drag race. Many years ago I ran my stock 58 in the 60 and older Vintage Drags at SIR in Saskatoon, I had the heaviest car there, 4400 lbs, made 12 passes down the 1/4 mile , got beat by everyone, almost had the 56 t-Bird and 57 Studebaker Hawk but their bumpers crossed the line first. I enjoyed every minute of it.