May 11, 2013
Bowmanville
VetteCoins
Car
2014 Z51'93 Trans Am
Province
ON
Any chance there's someone on here in the east of Toronto area that got either Riptide Blue, Hypersonic Grey or Sea Wolf Grey? And would be willing to let me have a look in person. I hear the Sea Wolf Grey might be a little green so that may be out. Having a hard time deciding with just looking at pictures.

Reactions: 1st Vette
None of those colours are the right ones. Rapid blue, torch red and accelerate yellow are the only 3 colours that belong on a C8 ;)

2023 Chevrolet Corvette Most Popular Colors
ColorColor CodeUnitsPercentage
Torch RedGKZ7,89514.7%
Arctic WhiteG8G7,21613.4%
BlackGBA6,40311.9%
Red Mist Metallic TintcoatGPH5,78510.8%
Hypersonic Gray MetallicGA75,1309.5%
Rapid BlueGMO3,9787.4%
White Pearl Metallic TricoatG1W3,6536.8%
Amplify Orange TintcoatGC53,0305.6%
Ceramic Matrix Gray MetallicG9F2,3784.4%
Elkhart Lake Blue MetallicG572,2404.2%
Carbon Flash MetallicGAR1,9483.6%
Accelerate Yellow MetallicGD01,8983.5%
Silver Flare MetallicGSI1,6953.2%
Caffeine MetallicG485361.0%
53,785100.0%

The right one is the one that YOU like. End of story.
Of course.
Just so there's no hard feelings, I'm offering a gesture of good-will by way of this photo, which perhaps can be printed and framed.

The winner is.......jpg

I saw the caffeine in person at Ron Fellows; it looks good in person. Bold choice if you picked without seeing it but it really looked nice in the Nevada sun
There is a very good video on YouTube on the caffeine metallic color. On a dull/sunless day it looks like a brown car but in the sun it is awesome. Tons of orange and gold flake in the paint. Had nothing but compliments on it for the last two years. Custom bike builders, people at gas stations, and even a red neck wished he could of had that color for his pickup truck !!!

Attachments

• DSC_0087.JPG
    DSC_0087.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0088.JPG
    DSC_0088.JPG
    826.7 KB · Views: 0
Any chance there's someone on here in the east of Toronto area that got either Riptide Blue, Hypersonic Grey or Sea Wolf Grey? And would be willing to let me have a look in person. I hear the Sea Wolf Grey might be a little green so that may be out. Having a hard time deciding with just looking at pictures.
Here is a pretty good representation of Hypersonic Grey Metallic in a photo. I have seen it in person and it’s darn close. Not like being there of course but…. And a YouTube video comparing the three grey shades.

IMG_1143.jpeg

It's sad that this thought even comes to mind, but it's 2024....No chance am I going to meet a 'stranger' to 'look at my car'.....Carjackings are a 'real thing' and very common....Honestly, if you are really interested, go to different Dealerships, they'll probably have something to look at....Maybe I'm the only one that thinks this way, but it's the 1st thing that came to my mind when reading this....