Sometimes they hide in plain (or is that plane!) sight...
3 oc.jpg
3 pl.jpg

This picture is weird. That is my old girlfriend by the T Bird (I was only eight but liked older women!) but why does the person in the car appear to have a bag over their head?...Meanwhile another 58 drifts by...

View attachment 22487

Given the time frame, I would have guessed he's on his way to a KKK meeting.... o_O

I don't think that is a real person behind the wheel of the T-Bird, your hot old girlfriend just probably was looking in to see as the window is rolled up. 58 Impala convert and a rare 58 Olds 2 door sedan going by.

The other pics are all chevs no Poncho's .

And " plane " to see the guy was getting a ticket for angle parking on a public roadway. ..:Biggrin:..

I counted 3 58's chev's cruising / parked on the beach front road.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Oh yes, a good chunk of the glass is gone. I don't know how they cut a curved glass , I've heard of guys doing it but often takes a few windshields to get one that don't crack. Doubt the top goes up now. Nice tube grill, shaved doors and hood, lake pipes, chrome reverse........Kool Ride .

wow, those are tripowers 4 sure, wish I could see the heads better by the spark plugs, it would tell me if a 58 engine or 59 -61 engine. I never knew they painted the exhaust manifolds. Heads are coded H and A ?

yeah a 4 door wagon 58 , 4 door 57 sedan , and a 55 2 door sedan, where's the 56 ?

Pic say 1959 but who knows. 348's set up for tri power apparently set up for a Turbo Glide behind...

View attachment 22780

.....You are 100 % on the money Black 03 , I did some digging and found the chalk marks H and A on the heads stand for the tripower mated to the turboglide .

HA 1958-61 Pass. Car 280HP 348 V8 3-2 bbls, Turboglide

...awesome pic.