might join you if in you think my car can keep up Jeffer
You betcha Jeff ... You are right there along the way as the Cowboy Trail would be my preferred back country route away from YYC. You’ll have no problem keeping up as I’m not the supercharged LBR and am now ready with a long range 2way to ask where everyone went 😂
Appears that “Seeds” are being planted for this Garry 👍🏻

Last edited:
SIXPENCE - Just my two cents worth
Mind you, since the demise of the penny, two cents is not worth anything any more. You have to nickel or dime people now.
There are also six types of QUARKS so you all take a name and drive down the road talking on your radios going QUARK-QUARK-QUARK like ducks
I am getting carried away - in a white jacket

You guys are hilarious! And this morning too when I most needed it! The pain was so bad yesterday I was sofa and bed ridden. It even took 3 Oxy to finally slow things down, 3 am this morning so I got two hours of sleep finally. Wow that was just bad. It made me, at the time, question if I'll make the next 8 weeks. One of the largest top tumors flattening and even spots where it is concave. I'm not sure what to expect if and when a tumor of this size starts to die but a sign of hope perhaps?

That would be super if you guys did come up here!

Jesse, like my gf is a gs as well. He works as a welder now. He worked for my dad and I when he was in high school and is for sure a member of the family now, my little brother. But that he takes time off his welding (Whistlin' Dixie Welding) company to help us really touches me. I spoke with mom yesterday and Jesse told her he'll stay with us until harvest is done and wants me to teach him how to combine. Where do people like this come from?

I'm not in a panic yet harvest wise, if we can just get the peas done it will be a start, the wheat will be easy and canola is generally the easiest.

Thanks again for the laughs, best medicine ever!

Cheers,

Garry

A friend of mine, a Corvette guy with MS, has had excellent results controlling leg pain with CBD oil. It has been a year and still doing well when conventional pain killers no longer worked. I've read various articles regarding the use of cannabis extracts in fighting cancer too. A couple of things that you might want to look into.

The soonest for the "3 Stooges" "Sixpence" or ???
may be the Canada Day Long Weekend June 29 or 30 or both ... at the soonest ...
as I'm thinking this is what may work with @ddgermann rotation schedule.
He may just be returning that week (?).
Pretty much guarantee for the great kids of Fairview
that "the Hot Wheels" would be coming ... in more ways than one ... hey @Jeffer2013
Garry ... you may get to make it your own Fairview Corvette Cruise too. :thumbs:
This idea may build up as something that can actually take place ...
and by Garry's words alone, there is definitely many great people to meet there.

... there is something to look forward to so soon into hibernation for many of us ...

Reactions: ddgermann
I'll be monitoring pain and that is on the list of possibilities.

Late June 2019 might be just perfect. With luck maybe it will match up with an autocross in Dawson Creek or Ft St John.

Bounced off a wall talking my parka off after exercise yesterday morning. The pain was so bad I though I would pass out.

On just Oxy now, tramadol seems to be past its' use.

Went to the farm yesterday and combined peas. Yield dropping but can't say I really care. Bumper crop, poor crop you still have to go over it just the same. Taught Jesse to combine too.

Pain really bad last night and this morning, so I stayed here. Jesse will finish the peas, he and dad will swap for a stripper header and sample the wheat. If it is not too late I may try to run to the farm to show him how to use the other header, good thing it is actually easier to use than the normal straight header.

Guy coming for blow - in attic insulation tomorrow morning.

Home care nurse coming in the morning. We talked about dying at home which I want and she said she can give me a list of MAID doctors for this region as well.

Moved garbage cans onto my new driveway but no cars yet. As it has been so cool we decided to wait another day for curing.

Cheers,

Garry

Last edited:
Reactions: YFCvii
Wow the pain was so bad yesterday I stayed home. Jesse finished the peas though, then they took a sample of wheat and canola but too wet yet to think about drying. But 5 and 6 highs for the next while so it looks hopeful.

Odd but I discovered yesterday as well, while I'll get a lot of pain when I lie in bed, it goes almost away when I'm sitting in the sofa. I tested this last night, went to bed in bed and pain increased. Went to the sofa and pain went away. So managed to find a comfortable position and went to bed. 2:30 woke up and went to my bed, pain returned! Back to the sofa for me. Still a sleep deficit but I got some parts and went to the farm. Poor Jesse had the bad luck to p[ick up a big rock and before he could hit the table shut off switch he broke 15 of the fingers on the middle of the table auger (5/8" diameter!!) but these thing actually have a stress point and are made to break. No biggie, I did it myself about 5 years ago but on a chunk of wood.

But the pain has been markedly greater the past few days, and oozing too. I don't know what to make of this as I never really got clear instructions if the treatment could be effective this soon and if this might be due to tumors starting to die or they are starting to press on nerves or what. Smells bad enough when the nurse was here this morning she said she'd drop off some coverings with charcoal for me to try.

Attic insulation guy was suppose to come this morning, I was waiting for 40 minutes before my gf got his text. Postponed until tomorrow now.

Parked the Mustang on the driveway this afternoon when I got back! That was so fine! Z06 drive can't be far off now!

Cheers,

Garry

Reactions: YFCvii
What is this guy doing?

IMG_7111.JPG

What a difference in my quality of living! The effect on my hand and arm swelling is crazy! Slept better, skipped 2 am meds.................

Got the wheat contracted for delivery in two weeks, now to get it off!!

Cheers,

Garry

Gee ...
it's an understatement should Garry's telephone answering message say ...
"Sorry I'm tied up at the moment and can't come to the phone right now ..."
and I now will minimize saying "hang in there Garry"...

... I hope there's truth in humor making for some "good medicine" ...
it's all I got ... along with my Best Wishes for a great Weekend
and for better resting for you by whatever it takes and whenever it's needed.

YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE CHAMPION MY FRIEND :thumbs:

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.