Did you cruise with "witchy-poo"?
And those vultures use to scare me !

Wasn't the English accent boy named Timmy or jimmy ... I might be wrong on that one though

And mine was actually "helmet" in my Chevy II nova with my buddy "crash" in a chevelle

lol.... Mine was in my 72 340 4 spd Duster... Always wanted a Chevy 2 as well ....Damn... those were the days... and I kick myself every day for not keeping three particular cars I had back in the early 70's...grrrr.... Nope... No Witchy-Poo... the guys I hung around with wouldn't have been caught dead with any name that had the word Poo in it... ... Puff n Stuff was bad enough.... lmao...

lol.... Mine was in my 72 340 4 spd Duster... Always wanted a Chevy 2 as well ....Damn... those were the days... and I kick myself every day for not keeping three particular cars I had back in the early 70's...grrrr.... Nope... No Witchy-Poo... the guys I hung around with wouldn't have been caught dead with any name that had the word Poo in it... ... Puff n Stuff was bad enough.... lmao...

soooooo ... letme take a stab at it .... hmmmmmm

you use to "puff some stuff" eh ;) or maybe you were an entrepreneur in the industry :angelic:

... my bud used to have one of those tiny Toyota truck things ... but "we" rolled it ... hence our handles
and I have no idea how we lived this long as it seemed we were really trying not to :cigar:

Reactions: MikeysZ06
OMG! Puff'n Stuff, holy crap Eric are you dating yourself. Wait, dating us! Just had another flashback!

Ok, updating the Post now!

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Flashback to July 2013 and our first Rocky Cruise!
Here's Jeffer2013 aka "The Rockstar" posing for pics with the Isreali Ladies from the tour bus!

The tourists swarmed the cars and with the help of 2 interpretorsI explained a couple of things and then told them to go ask Brian a question about his ZR1! Was funny hearinf all the ooohhs and aaahhhs. I forgot my girdle, Damn!

Flashback to July 2013 and our first Rocky Cruise!
Here's Jeffer2013 aka "The Rockstar" posing for pics with the Isreali Ladies from the tour bus!
The tourists swarmed the cars and with the help of 2 interpretorsI explained a couple of things and then told them to go ask Brian a question about his ZR1! Was funny hearinf all the ooohhs and aaahhhs. I forgot my girdle, Damn!

:rofl: :laughbig: :smilejump1::smileshake: THANK YOU! :worship: THANK YOU! ... made my day

LOL, those were the days when Jeff owned a C6.

More fun times to be had this year!

Drone shots..... in the good old days before the Nat Parks outlawed them.

Top shot is where lunch is planned Saturday

Other pic is Abraham Lake. Those are Corvettes in the distance!

Brian
rockycruisesept2014a.jpg
rockycruisesept2014b.jpg

I read some reviews on the CT 2 way radios. The $36 use AAA batteries and some said they don't last long.

The $59.99 ( on sale from $79.99 ) seem to be better..........rechargeable

Paul just updated page 1 first post........ always scroll back to that first post for updates.

We are still planning dinner on Sat night...... I just told Paul in Ponoka there is a bar with food in the basement of the LL Inn..... we are still thinking on plans.

B

I'm in for the drive part of this particular weekend if that's ok? SN-III convinced me after we met at Shaganappi Chevrolet a little while ago. I'll take the Saturday off.

Reactions: YFCvii
I'm in for the drive part of this particular weekend if that's ok? SN-III convinced me after we met at Shaganappi Chevrolet a little while ago. I'll take the Saturday off.

It was a real pleasure meeting you today MikeysZ06. June 3rd can start by meeting and cruising to Red Deer from Airdrie.
Our "driving grins" will be well exercised by the time it grows much larger in Red Deer. We can coordinate a time and meet location nearer the day.
Any others in this cruise coming from the Calgary Area please do not hesitate to PM SN-III if you also want to join the early start from Airdrie, Cheers !!!

Mikeyz06 and I met another Calgary Corvette Owner at Shaganappi today. I hope he is reading this and will consider joining this Forum (New Users).
We will now be all waiting patiently for you to post a picture of your Brand New Ride ... now that I tease everyone with it being a 2017 Grand Sport Watkins Glen Special Edition.
Then please also consider allowing us to help you to break in your initial kilometers by joining this Lake Louise Ride ... I am crossing my fingers !!!

Last edited:
Paul said to post this picture I made with google earth maps... and a few other pictures too added.

Ok, some tips.

bring a jacket for the evening. There is a gazebo with a fire pit. The fire pit will be active Saturday from 4-7 pm. We don't know just yet what time we should all do dinner and which place. The downstairs bar said children are allowed with parents until 8:30pm - One C7 guy is bringing his daughter... she was with him on last years cruise.

Also bring swim trunks..... pool and 2 jacuzzi / hot tubs.

I thought maybe we could think of asking for a 8-11pm private firepit and maybe a 11-1am private pool party... not sure if that will work. Paul will be speaking with them again this weekend - the Gazebo firepit can be reserved for a private function.

View attachment 8453
LLI2aupdated.jpg
lli-property-map2.jpg

Last edited:
It was a real pleasure meeting you today MikeysZ06. June 3rd can start by meeting and cruising to Red Deer from Airdrie.
Our "driving grins" will be well exercised by the time it grows much larger in Red Deer. We can coordinate a time and meet location nearer the day.
Any others in this cruise coming from the Calgary Area please do not hesitate to PM SN-III if you also want to join the early start from Airdrie, Cheers !!!

Mikeyz06 and I met another Calgary Corvette Owner at Shaganappi today. I hope he is reading this and will consider joining this Forum (New Users).
We will now be all waiting patiently for you to post a picture of your Brand New Ride ... now that I tease everyone with it being a 2017 Grand Sport Watkins Glen Special Edition.
Then please also consider allowing us to help you to break in your initial kilometers by joining this Lake Louise Ride ... I am crossing my fingers !!!
I just got to thinking. Seeing as your coming from the south.. we should meet at Deerfoot mall Walmart parking lot.

Well unless a miracle happens, the wife and I won't be joining after all.......The Vette is booked into the shop for 25th, as it has a wobble/vibration and bit of a clunk when letting off the throttle, or getting on the throttle. I'm hoping this is a quick and simple fix, but this may the deciding factor as to whether or not we can make it.:Banghead:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.