Hello Folks,
Just back from the Drumheller Cruise.
I have been handed photos of this Lake Louise Cruise for "Mike & Kathy" in Calgary from Heather.
(Blue "vert" with Tan Top)
I am in Calgary and I require a PM from them so we can arrange to make a transfer.
Thank you !!!
Spence

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeysZ06
Hello Folks,
I have been handed photos of this Lake Louise Cruise for "Mike & Kathy" in Calgary from Heather.
I am in Calgary and I require a PM from them so we can arrange to make a transfer.
Thank you !!!
Spence

Don't know their handle here if they have one. Someone should maybe know.

B

Was that the vert C5 Spence? If so, I'm not sure if he is a member of the forum or not but I know he is a member of the Calgary Corvette club.

Was that the vert C5 Spence? If so, I'm not sure if he is a member of the forum or not but I know he is a member of the Calgary Corvette club.
I believe they were the Blue C5 Vert with Tan Roof.
Hoping that 1 of the 3 Club Members on this trip would be on CCF and see this ...
so I don't have to enter the Compounds of the Club :nailbiting:

maybe I'll get Mikey & RealGone and go in as a group ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Brent08
Hoping that 1 of the 3 Club Members on this trip would be on CCF and see this ...

maybe I'll get Mikey & RealGone and in as a group ;)

Went back and looked. He was listed in the LL cruise as MJ-C5 - Blue. I searched our membership and we don't have any members with that name. Maybe Paul or Brian have his name or contact info. Good Luck.

Reactions: YFCvii
I have sent a email to "contactus" at "the Club" and I'll see how that goes.
I see they also meet this Thursday ... I will be entering "the Club" alone.
Please send help if I don't come out ... thx (lol)
Alternately I see they head up to Wetaskiwin this weekend
not sure if it is a Clubbers only thing ...

Last edited:

maybe I'll get Mikey & RealGone and go in as a group ;)
If ya'all need back up going into their corral I'll saddle up and ride south to join your posse to lend support

Wow.... I'm surprised they gave out his email that easy.... typical protocol is getting your email and having him contact you.... Oh well...
Did not think of that myself. The reply was not directly giving it to me.
I was blessed by knowing what the cc: is and I can now bypass the middle-man as a result.
Good thing I say without joking that I am super trustworthy ...

Mike has been found :thumbs:
I will be seeing him on Thursday
Thank you everyone on this CCF for being thoughtful, caring & attentive​

in regards to my post above:
Hello Folks,
Thank you !!!
Spence

Reactions: Baby Ray
Mike has been found :thumbs:
I will be seeing him on Thursday
Thank you everyone on this CCF for being thoughtful, caring & attentive​

in regards to my post above:
Hello Folks,
Thank you !!!
Spence
Nice work Spence. And good luck. Let me know if I need to come up and save you. lol

Nice work Spence. And good luck. Let me know if I need to come up and save you. lol
Please let Heather know that the hand over to Mike is successful.
I asked for him to confirm this with you .... however the deed for you is fulfilled .... Thank you for your kindness with the photographs as we did get very very very good value in exchange for a small minimal donation to your Wheels For Wishes Make A Wish Cause. I will be one to step-up the anti should we be blessed with this offer on our next cruise as I have realized it is a lot of work for Heather. Thank you again ...

Please let Heather know that the hand over to Mike is successful.
I asked for him to confirm this with you .... however the deed for you is fulfilled .... Thank you for your kindness with the photographs as we did get very very very good value in exchange for a small minimal donation to your Wheels For Wishes Make A Wish Cause. I will be one to step-up the anti should we be blessed with this offer on our next cruise as I have realized it is a lot of work for Heather. Thank you again ...

Awesome Spence. Thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.