Do you have the stock rear end in it? With the weak half shafts? Could be trouble with the new HP
For sure some differential and half shafts upgrades coming soon! The 3.07 gears have to go!! looking into 3.73 gears, think I would like to build a single turbo set up over next winter. Just some cruising for this summer, hope to get by with all the stock differential set up

IMG_6825.JPG New tires! Toyo Proxes R1R

That is a serious footprint, and I think those wheels look great on that car! I can certainly understand wanting to change the stock wheels as I have done that many times too, but I'm fond of those ones, they are a bit more rare, and it just adds to the 'sleeper' look that I love about this car.

I noticed in that picture that the hood is on. So it's an official go for Ponoka then?
Really nice job on the swap! I'm super impressed and will be calling you when I swap a 5.3 into my S-15. :D

Man, I need an alert to when people ask me questions so I don't leave them hanging!
I'm planning on meeting at the A&W in the morning. It's the A&W on the corner-ish of Gaetz ave and 19 Street, correct?

Man, I need an alert to when people ask me questions so I don't leave them hanging!
I'm planning on meeting at the A&W in the morning. It's the A&W on the corner-ish of Gaetz ave and 19 Street, correct?

You have one. Up in the right corner of the screen is a flag that turns red, and shows the number of posts that have responded to a thread that you have posted in. Can I be a moderator too? lol.

Reactions: Riley P
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread