wow man, sounds good! It might be cold outside, but just the sound of that makes me feel warmer, at least in my upper pants type area.

I definitely want to come and see this thing. I'm waiting on some prints, so I'm not sure when I'm going to get up there but it should be within the next week. Let me know what time is best for you (evening, weekend, whatever), and I'd love to try to set something up.

cheers,

Jordan.

Awesome job! You seem to know your way around the engine bay.

Can I ask where you got the straight water pump inlet/Thermostat housing? I need one for my resto-mod as well.

Thanks

T
The thermostat housing was a MR Gasket, I bought it at the local performance shop.
there is a few different company's that make them, MR Gasket also has a swivel thermostat housing set @ 45 degrees that rotates 360 degrees for your preferred angle. I went with the straight just because it worked for my application.

IMG_6564.JPG
Something came in the mail today!!
LSX emblem...... Looks good on a C4!!

Reactions: nascar03
Oh no! It's not original anymore
Hey can the old c4 rearend handle the new power
Good Question!!

The C4 auto's had the Dana 36 and the C4 manual's had the Dana 44. My C4 was 4+3 manual car equipped with the Dana 44 which was the stronger one of the two. It should hold up..........I hope!

Any C4 guys out there with any more info on HP ratings, upgraded parts,etc?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread