image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Needed a new thermostat housing to clear the frame, C4 factory bottom hose cut to fit

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
All the wiring complete just some final clean up once all the bugs are worked out!
C4 factory gauges, check engine and security message system all work. Cruise control wired up to C4 signal light switch.
VATS deleted and working on the tune using HP Tuners.

So everything is complete! I got fuel, spark, electrical and tune, it turns over!

I just need the Valvetrain, Rockers and pushrods, I will be buying that stuff in the new year. Then it should run I will post a video then.

Anyone have a used or new set of aftermarket LS1 1.70 Rockers kicking around for sale........?

Reactions: CableGuy
Very kewl pictorial recap A-Z06. From someone with extremely limited patience and mostly a quest for instant gratification, seeing the re-build progress and hearing the many re-build stories here on the forum is great to say the least. Huge amount of kudos and respect for your talents and dedications. I will be watching for the 88 this year around town and at the Thursday night show and shines...:thumbs:

Reactions: AlbertaZ06
It runs!!
got a small exhaust leak on passanger side manifold, but VRX 4 cam sounds good with factory mufflers!!, Tach isn't working ( think I need a Dokada SGI 8 for correct signal ). Lots of tuning to do with different intake and injectors, Fans are not working because the 2004 Silverado ECM doesn't support them ( I think I'm going to have to flash the ECM to 2005 Silverado )

It runs!!
got a small exhaust leak on passanger side manifold, but VRX 4 cam sounds good with factory mufflers!!, Tach isn't working ( think I need a Dokada SGI 8 for correct signal ). Lots of tuning to do with different intake and injectors, Fans are not working because the 2004 Silverado ECM doesn't support them ( I think I'm going to have to flash the ECM to 2005 Silverado )
having trouble posting a video
try again tomorrow!

It runs!!
Fans are working using 2004 Silverado ECM, Tach signal can also be tuned using the HP Tuners program.... Still working on the tune ( 04 truck with Corvette intake & injectors = lots of tuning but running good! ) Need wideband O2 sensor for more accurate readings
Still working on video!!

Good on ya Alberta..:thumbs:.. can't wait to hear it and see it... Even if I don't really understand much of what you're saying...lol.... I'm sitting here thinking the days of me under the hood setting point gap and playing with quadrajet idle mixture screws is long gone.... haha....

To post a video you are going to need to put it up on a website somewhere, like YouTube. Video is just too big to post on most forums, and getting it off an iPhone is a bit of a pain sometimes too because you have to use iTunes (boo).

I do need to make a trip up to Red Deer in the near future. Maybe we can get a chance to get together, I'd love to see this awesomeness! I have some cameras and a YouTube account too, so maybe I could help you get something up!

Hey Alberta. My sis had same problem with her itoy. Can you dump the video from your iPhone to Dropbox or Cloud and then access it from there on your computer? Then you could post to youtube from your computer. I'm close and also have a camera and a youtube account if Jordy can't make it.

To post a video you are going to need to put it up on a website somewhere, like YouTube. Video is just too big to post on most forums, and getting it off an iPhone is a bit of a pain sometimes too because you have to use iTunes (boo).

I do need to make a trip up to Red Deer in the near future. Maybe we can get a chance to get together, I'd love to see this awesomeness! I have some cameras and a YouTube account too, so maybe I could help you get something up!
Got the video uploaded!
Anytime your I town your welcome to stop by just PM when your around

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread