I didn't ask and he never mentioned it. He said his manager gave him the info. I know they will be 2023 s .
It sound like an April 21 allocation to me. Dealers get their allocation forecast one week before on the previous Thursday.
If that is the case, it bodes well for CDN dealers.

It sound like an April 21 allocation to me. Dealers get their allocation forecast one week before on the previous Thursday.
If that is the case, it bodes well for CDN dealers.
That s great ! Hope, everybody gets his, this year.

Today is allocation day! We've had rumour of a possible Canadian drop, which would be great if it happens...

Feel free to confirm that your dealer got an allocation assigned to them today 🕵️‍♂️

I'm waiting to hear back from my dealer, will post back with the reply.
Zero received unfortunately.

I am top of the list at Bill Spencer. Let’s see when it finally comes.

What was your spot number last month? I was already #3 last allocation (6 cars) but was moved over due to mag ride constraint. I’m assuming I’m on top of the list now lol. Not sure how Spencer does their math. Either way we both should be getting it at the same time so congrats!

Reactions: Shiraz
I'm in the same boat here in AB. I was told that I was next in line to submit my order, but that was back in November of last year.

It's now April and every time I message my dealer this is all I get......<silence>.
Wow can't believe that still happens in this day and age.