😂😂😂 I don’t understand 😂😂😂 You have an allocation and you don’t want it! Where is @Neils? I’m sure he’ll take it!!
Late to the conversation, did I hear that someone has an allocation to pass on to yours truly ??

Sadly I am in the same boat as Whine Like I Got Jack (wlgj), with winter around the corner, not as exciting to drive around with the top down, gonna just hang out with you guys and wait for Spring to roll around. Maybe land some new options on a '24 model at the end of March.

In the meantime, you bitches in Ontario have another 3 seasons to plan my homecoming when I do finally get the damn car and drive down to meet you people in person, expect a red carpet welcome !!

If I was not first , in line, at my dealer, I would give up :Cryin: . I wonder if there is a way to know if my dealer passed me over , for other clients:Arghh:? My salesman says no way and in a way , I believe him , because he would be passed over for a sale. The second in line , might not be his client and so on. I pray I get an allocation for a 2023 because I will be paying , way more for my 2LT HTC WITH LOTS OF OPTIONS , if I get a 2024. With MR. incompetent, taxman trudeau , again coming after us , to pay for his giveaway during covid , trying to buy his election and all those price increases!:Banghead:

Just found out , my dealer, has a total of 2, brand new vehicles , on his lot. So, no, I was not passed over and no wonder he is not getting C8 s ! He is not getting anything.
It’s probably not that he’s getting nothing, but rather that everything is presold before arriving. The two on the lot are what no one wants. It’s the same at pretty much every dealership regardless of make.

Reactions: Gilles27
It’s probably not that he’s getting nothing, but rather that everything is presold before arriving. The two on the lot are what no one wants. It’s the same at pretty much every dealership regardless of make.
AH , ok , makes sense.

Thank god you didn't pass up on an allocation. For sure accept whatever they are offering next month...let the car sit in their showroom if anything until the snow is gone or your garage.
No way I pass on an allocation. They were promised at least 3, 2023, to the owner but have gotten one. I would be nuts to pass , if they get another. I would maybe leave it there or get a closed carrier and back it up in my garage. I do not use my cars in winter because we use my wife car year round. Thanks for your concern , appreciate it.

Reactions: CamsC8
I briefly considered passing on my allocation that just came up last week, due to constraints. My order was a non-Z51 SR, and the dealer said only Z51 or pass on your allocation. To make matters worse, changing my order meant the last price increase kicked in. But the wait is long, and I decided not to make it longer, even if I had to drop a couple of options and add $8k on to the bill. Had mag-ride not been available I would have passed though.
As my wife and I often say, it's hard work to spend your money...

Last edited: