Yes and hoping to have a Z06 late this year, picked a good dealer and ordered early, also not the leader of C8 ownership CamC8 will be taking delivery of his 4th this summer
I believe it will be his 3rd. Cam can correct me if I am wrong. I'll be getting my 2nd around the same time as Cam. Good chance we will be in the same batch of allocations. I am guessing delivery late May or June,

I believe it will be his 3rd. Cam can correct me if I am wrong. I'll be getting my 2nd around the same time as Cam. Good chance we will be in the same batch of allocations. I am guessing delivery late May or June,
Nope his 4th, a gray coupe, an orange coupe, an orange vert and now a blue vert for 23

Nope his 4th, a gray coupe, an orange coupe, an orange vert and now a blue vert for 23
Are you guys collecting C8s? Do you sell them and order another one? I really do live, in the wrong province, for this car. I know GM does not like Quebec much but this is ridiculous ! Since they closed down that GM plant we had , because even the workers at that plant , were buying Japanese cars , and Quebecers buy mostly foreign cars , anyway, we are paying the price of certain vehicles from GM that we have a short supply of. Dealerships complain but will not complain to GM.

Are you guys collecting C8s? Do you sell them and order another one? I really do live, in the wrong province, for this car. I know GM does not like Quebec much but this is ridiculous ! Since they closed down that GM plant we had , because even the workers at that plant , were buying Japanese cars , and Quebecers buy mostly foreign cars , anyway, we are paying the price of certain vehicles from GM that we have a short supply of. Dealerships complain but will not complain to GM.
We keep them for a year and 12 000 km, I agree you don't get many allocations from GM but if it makes you feel better you have the most beautiful women in Canada

• Haha
Reactions: Murray20c8
We keep them for a year and 12 000 km, I agree you don't get many allocations from GM but if it makes you feel better you have the most beautiful women in Canada
I wish we didn't have to stick a front plate on our C8's as well. I might move to Quebec for that reason alone!

I am moving , lol. I agree because I married one of them. You should of seen my wife when I met her. She is still beautiful . I still cannot get allocation numbers from my dealer ! I do not get it . Do you bring them back to the dealers or sell them to individuals ?

• Haha
Reactions: Bucketoy
I do not have a front (Ontario) plate on mine. 14 months and 10,000 kms. I have sat opposite police cars at stoplights many times, same for facing each other at stop signs, and passed them going the other way on two lane streets and highways. Marked and unmarked, SUVs and cruisers. They have come up behind me and after a bit have overtaken me and just kept going. Maybe in those cases they ran my (rear) plate and saw I was a 74 year old goodie two shoes. Not a blip. It's about a $125 no-points fine if nailed. If that happens once a year I'll pay it.

My dealership has always sold Corvettes. I'm just trying to figure out, why he didn't get his allocation yet.
4 per year means many months can go by without one. You just never know.

Reactions: Gilles27
@wlgj not sure why you ended up dealing with a Quebec dealer, there was no way in hell I was going to drop any coin on a C8 down here in Mtl. When I walked into the Brossard dealer, huge 2 floor brand new building, they were more concerned to serve the customer wanting info on an SUV than to show me round to drool over a couple of their winter stored C8's holding for customers. They told me to go online if I needed more info on the car. Walked out frustrated.

Then wanting to double dip between QC and ON, I called them this time, asking if I could go on their list and know what number I would be, sales guy took my name, I was ready to drop a deposit, said he would call me back and nothing. Based on the fact that they had about 3 C8s in storage for the winter, that told me they got about 1 per month. No thanks not interested.

The rest like they say is history. Won't give away where my deposit(s) are sitting, but it is in ON. Easy drive to go get the car and bring it back up here. Plus ON has some known places who can do drop springs or collars, and hoping I can find a deal to allow me to wrap my entire C8 in PPF Stealth.

Good luck with the wait, hoping to get to know the QC guys on here for future meets.