This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Announcement 2021 C8 allocations now being released to dealers

Who the f*** pissed in your coffee Jack? I just asked a simple question. Thanks for your help Murray!

Last edited:
Hey bro... I put a deposit in October 2019... stillllll waiting
Yours is a 2020. It will be built this month or early December.
Henry's is a 2021 and like all of us the lack of communication from some dealers and GM is painful.

Reactions: kevindesj
Well... I got pushed to a 2021....
Were you not at 3000? Sorry. I assumed you were from the way you were talking. Sorry if I misunderstood. All orders in April that were at 3000 are going to be built as 2020's.

For my 0ct 2019 deposit for a 2020 l will get my ride as a 2021 in January/febuary from BC l doubt any other people will get one sooner unless they have really done their homework with many dealers.

nope... sorry for the confusion...

im really hoping someone has an insider with W/N... i never get a straight answer... just stupid f@#$ing printouts!!!!
You got to remember you get 100 chumps wanting all sorts of cars from your dealership all leaving $5000 down strokes ,Do the math they have interest free 500 000k $$$ to use as they need to keep their bank expences low at your cost . Do no ever think any dealer is your friend. WC Fields said never give a sucker an even break ''''

True... again this isn’t my first rodeo with dealerships