Ok Murray break it down by colour thank you in advance....
OK
1604683667526.png

We received 6 C8 orders for November Cycle 1. (2 cycles / month) Estimated build: December. Consensus is done with dealers every 2 weeks where GM tells us how many vehicle orders we can expect over the next 2 week period. At that point we can ask for more or less of a given vehicle. With C8 we won't pick up extra because no dealer would turn down the allocation, we still ask for more nevertheless. These 6 cars will go to event code 3000 either next week or the following week. Our dealership will be calling the first 6 customers on our list to enter/finalize order.

No word from GM yet as to how many 2021 MY C8's we can expect. Apparently that could happen November 12.

It's a good sign that GM is starting to release allocations to dealers. As most of you know, they will ship this car year round unlike C7.

We have 55 2021 C8 deposits. Text/call or email me if you would like to get on our list.
email: [email protected]
cell: 905-373-6671
Thanks Andrew! Looking forward to get the call from Scott 😀

Great news, this forum and its users are awesome :)

Saw a Sebring Orange HTC at Homedepot in Cambridge yesterday with veterans plates, anyone on here?
Looks menacing in that color

Thanks Andrew and everyone. I’m holding my breath for my dealer to call with my allocation. I was burned by the Deans Myers bankruptcy. Does anyone know of quality aftermarket wheels that are comparable in price to the accessory black tridents?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.