You got to remember you get 100 chumps wanting all sorts of cars from your dealership all leaving $5000 down strokes ,Do the math they have interest free 500 000k $$$ to use as they need to keep their bank expences low at your cost . Do no ever think any dealer is your friend. WC Fields said never give a sucker an even break ''''

Very accurate assessment by Mr. Sennuck. Dealerships just piss me off.

wrxninja what area of the province are you from, have you ever visited Wilson-Niblett? I am going to be in that area tomorrow.
I spoke to the sales manager there this summer. They oversold their reduced allocation. You have your 2021 information
you want me to ask them about?

Reactions: wrxninja
Off subject a bit l was told Zeus Bronze was a no show for 2021 l saw on last week and it is BEAUTIFUL .
I also really like the Zeus Bronze but I think a lot of under 50 (or under 70) buyers that still think they are under 40 lol, tend to lean towards the bright and flashy colours. Wouldn't surprise me if they dropped the colour. Sorry for the rail dislocation.

do we know for sure the Canadian dealer have received their allocations? i am in Edmonton Ab and my dealer told me they haven't received it yet.
Did Don Wheaton or possibly Sherwood Park get any allocations?

nope... sorry for the confusion...

im really hoping someone has an insider with W/N... i never get a straight answer... just stupid f@#$ing printouts!!!!
Ty, I spoke to one of the sales managers at W/N on Friday and asked them to reach out to you. Most of the people I dealt with in the past are no longer at W/N but I still know a couple of people there. Let me know if they don't get back to you.

Reactions: wrxninja
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.