Thanks Andrew and everyone. I’m holding my breath for my dealer to call with my allocation. I was burned by the Deans Myers bankruptcy. Does anyone know of quality aftermarket wheels that are comparable in price to the accessory black tridents?
MRR and they are a CCF sponsor, talk to Carlos

Reactions: Nik and Rruuff Day
MRR and they are a CCF sponsor, talk to Carlos
Carlos sent me a quote via email... gonna order them as soon as my c8 is in production...

Attachments

• 084222F8-7EA2-4B2B-B6E5-A2C282B5523A.jpeg
    084222F8-7EA2-4B2B-B6E5-A2C282B5523A.jpeg
    565.5 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: Rruuff Day and Nik
I had already dealt with Darren at MRR but no response to additional questions. He quoted for a set of FS06 but I’m not sure if the price is $US and duties, etc. I’m also interested in the FS01 wheels.

Curious about dealer allocations. If a dealer received 10 2020s, How many 2021s can they expect?

Spoke to my rep yesterday and they received 1 C8 for November Cycle 1...doesn't sound promising
Fingers are crossed for a 2021...not sure if have any patience left to wait for a 2022

Curious about dealer allocations. If a dealer received 10 2020s, How many 2021s can they expect?

Spoke to my rep yesterday and they received 1 C8 for November Cycle 1...doesn't sound promising
Fingers are crossed for a 2021...not sure if have any patience left to wait for a 2022
Well... I was at W/N Yesterday and I was told they have 6 or 7 2021 allocations? If that makes sense?
Regardless, I thought I was gonna be on that allocation order.... but nope... sounds like I’m a spring order (not complaining as we gonna get snow soon)

anyways, I have a feeling I never get a straight answer?
Anyone order from W/N?

Again I put my deposit in October 2019...

Well... I was at W/N Yesterday and I was told they have 6 or 7 2021 allocations? If that makes sense?
Regardless, I thought I was gonna be on that allocation order.... but nope... sounds like I’m a spring order (not complaining as we gonna get snow soon)

Anyone order from W/N?

Find out what number you are on their 2021 list. Otherwise you have no way in determining if you will get a 2021 C8. If I remember correct W/N recieved 70 allocations for 2020 C8's
You will get a C8 if your number on their list is less that their expected allocations for 2021.

Hope this helps

Anyone order from W/N?

I have a c8 with W/N, deposit placed in June. I was told based on 2020 allocations and no major shutdowns from Covid I can expect June/July 2021 delivery. No actual number provided.

I have a c8 with W/N, deposit placed in June. I was told based on 2020 allocations and no major shutdowns from Covid I can expect June/July 2021 delivery. No actual number provided.
Dealerships should be restricted to take deposits more than their estimated allocations. The get all the deposits for 30 or 40 customers where they have allocation of 10 or 12. That said even waiting for a 2022 would be difficult. Next year when the Z06 is scheduled this NGOs May change. Agree difficult to get a solid answer from most of the dealership is what I keep reading.

Reactions: wrxninja
I get the same answer too... you put your deposit in June 2020? FFS I put my in October 2019... I don’t know anymore... that’s exactly it... they never told me where I am ranking in the dealership.... oh well...

If they are telling you June or July then you are well down their list. You won't get matched to an allocation until about February or March I'm guessing.
2 very important things you need to get from your dealer is your place on their list and how many allocations they are expecting. They haven't been told their total allocations yet, but they can tell you how many they got for 2020's and how many they expect based on their original 2020 allocations

I get the same answer too... you put your deposit in June 2020? FFS I put my in October 2019... I don’t know anymore... that’s exactly it... they never told me where I am ranking in the dealership.... oh well...
Get a second deposit in with Bill Spencer, straight shooter, you will know exactly where you stand. I think they have 55 deposits for 2021 C8's. They get roughly the same number of allocations as WN and BC.

Dealerships should be restricted to take deposits more than their estimated allocations. The get all the deposits for 30 or 40 customers where they have allocation of 10 or 12. That said even waiting for a 2022 would be difficult. Next year when the Z06 is scheduled this NGOs May change. Agree difficult to get a solid answer from most of the dealership is what I keep reading.
They aren't restricted, but an upfront dealer should tell you whether to expect a 2021 or a 2022. I've heard that most large dealers are already saying that to customers

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.