Who the f*** pissed in your coffee Jack? I just asked a simple question. Thanks for your help Murray!

Last edited:
Hey bro... I put a deposit in October 2019... stillllll waiting
Yours is a 2020. It will be built this month or early December.
Henry's is a 2021 and like all of us the lack of communication from some dealers and GM is painful.

Reactions: kevindesj
Yours is a 2020. It will be built this month or early December.
Henry's is a 2021 and like all of us the lack of communication from some dealers and GM is painful.
Well... I got pushed to a 2021....

Attachments

• 1C5C0090-CDAB-4B50-8B0D-B56A0C302FB2.jpeg
    1C5C0090-CDAB-4B50-8B0D-B56A0C302FB2.jpeg
    478.7 KB · Views: 54
Well... I got pushed to a 2021....
Were you not at 3000? Sorry. I assumed you were from the way you were talking. Sorry if I misunderstood. All orders in April that were at 3000 are going to be built as 2020's.

Were you not at 3000? Sorry. I assumed you were from the way you were talking. Sorry if I misunderstood. All orders in April that were at 3000 are going to be built as 2020's.
nope... sorry for the confusion...

im really hoping someone has an insider with W/N... i never get a straight answer... just stupid f@#$ing printouts!!!!

nope... sorry for the confusion...

im really hoping someone has an insider with W/N... i never get a straight answer... just stupid f@#$ing printouts!!!!
You got to remember you get 100 chumps wanting all sorts of cars from your dealership all leaving $5000 down strokes ,Do the math they have interest free 500 000k $$$ to use as they need to keep their bank expences low at your cost . Do no ever think any dealer is your friend. WC Fields said never give a sucker an even break ''''

You got to remember you get 100 chumps wanting all sorts of cars from your dealership all leaving $5000 down strokes ,Do the math they have interest free 500 000k $$$ to use as they need to keep their bank expences low at your cost . Do no ever think any dealer is your friend. WC Fields said never give a sucker an even break ''''
True... again this isn’t my first rodeo with dealerships

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.