Just curious if a dealer received 5 allocations last year, based on Murray's most amazing spread sheet, BG is on track to produce more 21's than 20's think a dealer will receive the same amount ? I appreciate everyone for their kindness and input in making this journey bearable.

Rob
Stands to reason. Are you number five on their list? I was number three on al it’s for a dealer who had three allocations. I got my C8 HTC last September.

Stands to reason. Are you number five on their list? I was number three on al it’s for a dealer who had three allocations. I got my C8 HTC last September.
I am the next in line, and wait, to wait, to hurry and wait. I know patience will and is rewarded but I'd prefer to stomp my feet, bi*#h and moan and just get that phone call to finalize the order dang it.

I've driven second hand my whole life, leased a new Ford truck in 04. This will be my first brand new car to own and the anticipation is killing me. Sanity is working like an maniac to just keep time occupied especially during these interesting times for us all.

I already have.
Have you heard that May and June allocations would only be retail stock? Seems odd to me with the high demand for the car that they would start allowing stock orders.
Murray, a big fat NO to that one. Why would they open the door for dealers that Tadge knows are abusing the system by charging 10-30K over MSRP to order stock units when they have already cut off sold orders and have 10,000 cars still at 3000 status? What they should be doing is listening to customer complaints and cutting off those dealers from future allocations and giving those cars to dealers who are doing it properly and treating customers with respect!

Murray, a big fat NO to that one. Why would they open the door for dealers that Tadge knows are abusing the system by charging 10-30K over MSRP to order stock units when they have already cut off sold orders and have 10,000 cars still at 3000 status? What they should be doing is listening to customer complaints and cutting off those dealers from future allocations and giving those cars to dealers who are doing it properly and treating customers with respect!
Thanks. Perhaps the guy did a typo. I thought it sounded strange. I know they will give CTF's to dealers and they already get cars when a customer backs out on the deal.

Hmmmm today is marked as an allocation day according to the calendar Spencer posted a couple months ago. Wonder if GM will announce the first batch of '22 allocations today or keep us waiting... either way, the wait continues...
Jimmy, there are still some manual allocations for 2021 cars for Canada to be given out so I believe 2022 will follow at a later date.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.