I'm very curious to find out when the rest of us will go 3100 with you @canadiansteelman. On the other forum they are saying these first batches of 3100's will go to 3300 shortly...I'm thinking by Friday or latest next Tuesday...
Here’s to hoping...but reality is that even if they get built they will sit at Spencers or in storage until spring anyway and the salts off the road. Though it will be nice to know they are here in Canada waiting for spring to arrive! Hopefully the rest of the orders including yours will go to 3100 soon.

Here’s to hoping...but reality is that even if they get built they will sit at Spencers or in storage until spring anyway and the salts off the road. Though it will be nice to know they are here in Canada waiting for spring to arrive! Hopefully the rest of the orders including yours will go to 3100 soon.
I'm happy to receive my allocation in Feb for an April TPW and receive it in May, perfect timing. Don't want it any earlier.

• Agree
Reactions: Sparro
Any allocations that have gone from 3000 to 3100 have not included any of the two new colours. (I am in that first batch of allocations, and am Silver Flare). I'd be happy to get mine in Jan or Feb and would NOT leave it at Spencer. I'd pick a clear, cold, dry day and drive it fours hours to get it home. Reality is I may have to wait till Mar or Apr.
I believe Canadiansteelman’s car has gone to 3100 (whatever that means?) and is one of the new colours - red mist?

Any allocations that have gone from 3000 to 3100 have not included any of the two new colours. (I am in that first batch of allocations, and am Silver Flare). I'd be happy to get mine in Jan or Feb and would NOT leave it at Spencer. I'd pick a clear, cold, dry day and drive it fours hours to get it home. Reality is I may have to wait till Mar or Apr.
My order is red mist and I’m at 3100.

Reactions: Thom
Check it out folks...the first TPWs released this am. I'm sure we'll see MacMulkin, Criswell and other large US dealers show updates today.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201203-094041.png
    Screenshot_20201203-094041.png
    138.5 KB · Views: 40
Probably more tomorrow if they receive allocation each 2 week so tomorrow will be 2 week from the last allocation, hope every dealer receive some !
More news today! Andrew Spencer just informed me that my order went to 3300 today with a target production week of Dec 14. Might be one of the first 2021 C8s to come to Canada. Being built in second week of 2021 production. Andrew is surprised how fast this order is being accelerated at the plant. Maybe they want to build some of the new Red Mist cars to get them out to dealers.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.