Featured Thread
Day 12 of quarantine for me but 20 cm of snow forecast again tonight on top of the 1 metre that hasn't even started to melt... May 1st would be really nice but it would take a miracle here...

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Hoping for 3rd week of April but right now with forecasted snow and the deep ruts on the street all bets are off.

• Sad
Reactions: ddgermann
Snow is deep on our street, always seems to take some time for it to melt on the east/west road.

When our snow finally starts melting there's going to be enough water running down the streets to irrigate the Sahara desert... My car stays put until the roads dry and the crusher chips and sand are swept....

20 cm of snow forecast again tonight on top of the 1 metre that hasn't even started to melt... May 1st would be really nice but it would take a miracle here...
Me too Rruuff! Woke up to a Bing Crosby kinda Christmas morning, this morning, on the west side of Edmonton.
Snow.gif

Reactions: Rruuff Day
I usually get it out in and around 20th of April. It will be a lot latter as I am at my winter home in NZ. They are in lockdown and the first flight out is June 30th if even then. I will just sit and dream about driving it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.