Featured Thread
I’m curious on what to expect when I do finally get to fire up the Vette after the long storage season. It has been sitting with a battery tender on it since late October. Will it fire right up, or will it take a few attempts at starting. This is my first season of storing a vehicle other then my motorcycle, which takes a bit of convincing to start in the spring.

I got mine out earlier this month. Fired right up.
On a tender since nov. Stabilized the gas.... I've used 1/4 can of Seafoam in the cars, and always 2 cap fulls in my bikes, for storage, since......forever.
Never had any issues with my bikes over the yrs.

Reactions: Dale124
I’m curious on what to expect when I do finally get to fire up the Vette after the long storage season. It has been sitting with a battery tender on it since late October. Will it fire right up, or will it take a few attempts at starting. This is my first season of storing a vehicle other then my motorcycle, which takes a bit of convincing to start in the spring.

If it's anything like mine, it will fire up just as quick as if it was running the day before....

• Informative
Reactions: Dale124 and AxeZ06
Winter is back in Edmonton also for the next week and more snow on the way. My biggest three wishes is that COVID 19 is eradicated shortly, minimal deaths, and that spring gets here soon. 🙏

Reactions: 12cents
Streets are dry'n up, sun is coming out, forecast high is 18.....I'll be out in 1.5 hrs.
giphy.gif

So many new dynamics developing (daily) for this decision.
Anxiety over so many things including the burning of the
Winter Fuel from the tanks of the C7s but putting the thought
away for revisiting a month from now. It doesn't feel like
I can consider rolling them out any time sooner.
Hoping the one-day blessing of an anticipated +11C will
happen later today ... so I can just fire them up and Dream :canada:

Got Carbon Fiber Ad-ons for my LBR but no heat in the Garage
so if things stay parked, I can eventually keep busy in that regard.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.