Featured Thread
I'm hoping to get some seat time in by mid may, but the snow here is unpredictable, and have to wait for the torrential rains to clean the million tons of salt off the roads...it will probably be out of its winter sleeping spot in my garage sometime near the end next month, have a bit of maintenance to get done to get ready for the road.

• Agree
Reactions: 12cents
It Saskatchewan with any luck May, gotta wait for all the gravel and winter cap to be cleaned off the roads. A good rain may speed things up buttttttt then comes construction season.

7B43B8D9-3205-493E-BB88-17E011B9D4DE.gif

Reactions: Riley P and EJChevy
First ride today. ~300kms. Didn't think I was going anywhere though. Aired up the tires (to proper specs) cover off, tender was green - everything seemed good to go. Hopped in. Seat adjusted, etc. Pressed the start button......nothing.
Key fob battery was dead.
Had me sweat'n a tad.
Lucky to have a couple extra batteries in the fridge.

I could not even imagine being able to take the car out right now as growing up in Saskatchewan, March was never a start time to getting vehicles out of storage. That is fantastic you could get yours out.
Usually it's mid April at the earliest for us, but we've been having odd years that lets the monkeys out of the circus a bit early.

It Saskatchewan with any luck May, gotta wait for all the gravel and winter cap to be cleaned off the roads. A good rain may speed things up buttttttt then comes construction season.

Agreed! I like to have a rain before I take the car out to avoid the piles of gravel. Welcome to the forum, glad to see a fellow Sask person here!

I got the car out today for a short drive. Gave the z06 a good rip, almost forgot how powerful this thing was. We had some wicked rain the in past week which washed up the roads nicely. Still have snow on the grass, but its melting.

At this point for me it hangs on when I can get a flight back to Canada from south america. Trying to leave asap but lots of flights being cancelled. May have to get Justin to send a private jet for me...lol

May be easier to have the Vette shipped to you. Justin’s jet is in the shop for disinfecting.
Great minds think alike. I already inquired with @Pep about him shipping my car and some more money but got a reply with a flipping the bird gif. I think he may have pushed a wrong button or something..... :rofl: :rofl:

At this point for me it hangs on when I can get a flight back to Canada from south america. Trying to leave asap but lots of flights being cancelled. May have to get Justin to send a private jet for me...lol

Best of luck getting back asap @Rruuff Day . Stay safe bud!

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.