Featured Thread
Well... a great day here at Camp Langley. T-shirt weather
I did some house chores and then decided it was time to pull out the cars.
The Monte fired right up, no issues. I did move it a couple of months ago.
The 2003 vert was disconnected from the maintainer, it had been sitting since OCTober, and as soon as I put the key in the memory seats, etc all adjusted properly and it started right away.
The ‘75 has not been on a tender or anything. Been sitting since October.
It took a few revs on the starter until fuel arrived, then back to life. Vroom Vroom.
So I got to take them all one at a time around the neighbourhood...stopped and had a few social distance chats with some car-guy neighbours..It was a good morning,
I think I’ll put them away again for now..bring them out for a good bath soon..
But still not sure when the insurance will go on. If I cruise I prefer to have a destination.
We’ll see later in the year
View attachment 38563
thanx for lookin’. Stay safe everyone.

graham
Wow... grass is green... Mine might be as well. Can't tell under 3 feet of snow.... :rofl:

I’m going to be driving my baby home from Edmonton today from getting PPF and ceramic. The journey will be about 45 KM of terrifying concern that I’ll be putting that PPF to work on day 1, mixed with the giddiness of an 8 year old boy on Christmas Morning. I’ll be stuffing her right back into the garage, putting a cover on it once I’m home.... the the feeling of being ashamed or how I somehow violated it will soon set in. Roller coaster of emotions today.

You will soon forget the violation as the PPF works fantastic which you will see. You are going to wish it was 90 KM instead quite quickly. Dodge the bigger holes and have fun. Not sure what the weather is like in YEG but I hear it sucks so remember your cold tires and enjoy your new Grand Sport. You will definitely be washing it before you put it away and cover it.....but that's part of the fun and when you will see how good the PPF actually is in the strategic locations.

Enjoy

Reactions: turbozig
You will soon forget the violation as the PPF works fantastic which you will see. You are going to wish it was 90 KM instead quite quickly. Dodge the bigger holes and have fun. Not sure what the weather is like in YEG but I hear it sucks so remember your cold tires and enjoy your new Grand Sport. You will definitely be washing it before you put it away and cover it.....but that's part of the fun and when you will see how good the PPF actually is in the strategic locations.

Enjoy
Thanks ddgermann. It didn’t feel illicit or wrong was extremely enjoyable. I hope that doesn’t mean I’m sick and twisted. 😜😆

I just updated the Corvette outing in Alberta thread with some pics.

Take care over there!

Well i went out for 30 minutes or so this afternoon. The St. Albert Trial is dry. The car was thuroughly warmed, no trick driving, no jumping over buses, no burnouts then I swept the garage and parked it for another week.

I forgot how few klicks it has. Only 7205 and that's since late August 2018. .... I'll fix that this summer.

I took my Vette out of hibernation today. Warmed it up, took up my temporary floor and went for a short 110 foot run to the end of the driveway and back and put it back in the garage. Next weekend the work will start...all fluids to be changed, calipers to be painted, 3D letters to be installed, rear tires, plugs and wires and finally a fuel filter when it arrives. Maybe a couple of other project will come up as time goes on.

Now, if only the streets were cleaned off. My Corvette :smile1: even came back.

Montreal, Quebec; April 29, sunny day approx 14 Celsius, the Beast of the East has awaken this morning just picked it up from the storage, they had washed it and it looked beautiful. Short ride home (30 km), the roads here are really bad so be careful you decide to visit Montreal.

Reactions: ddgermann
Called my insurance girl today and told her to activate my drive-it coverage on the Vette. Might go and fill up with fresh fuel tomorrow if it's nice but still sticking pretty close to the farm otherwise. Trailered home the skidsteer from the repair shop in Red Deer today so have lots to do to keep from getting bored.

Well i went out for 30 minutes or so this afternoon. The St. Albert Trial is dry. The car was thuroughly warmed, no trick driving, no jumping over buses, no burnouts then I swept the garage and parked it for another week.

I forgot how few klicks it has. Only 7205 and that's since late August 2018. .... I'll fix that this summer.
I was down the trail yesterday and they did the tar and rock thing. I thought we were getting sand blasted. What color is your car?

Yeah, the Trail is out of bounds for now so I stick to Boudreau.

Ask Rruuff, I think that's Sylvester Stallone with my car? :Biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_20180820_203340.jpg
    IMG_20180820_203340.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20190421_155132.jpg
    IMG_20190421_155132.jpg
    336.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Resized_20190421_145223_edit.jpeg
    Resized_20190421_145223_edit.jpeg
    40.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Haha
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.