7537A56B-0042-4992-AC62-36126D6A5BB4.gif

This just in..... Buffalo Trace bourbon.... new on the shelf at Costco... 1.75 litre bottle.... $59.95.... It's no Woodfords but it's actually a good bourbon... Tried it a couple weeks ago neat and thought....hmmmm.... bit of a sweet flavor but it finishes well... bought this bottle and cut my drink with a splash of water and it came right around.... For any of the bourbon connoisseurs out there. I recommend giving it a try... The price is certainly right.

bourbon.jpg

Reactions: kerry4
This just in..... Buffalo Trace bourbon.... new on the shelf at Costco... 1.75 litre bottle.... $59.95.... It's no Woodfords but it's actually a good bourbon... Tried it a couple weeks ago neat and thought....hmmmm.... bit of a sweet flavor but it finishes well... bought this bottle and cut my drink with a splash of water and it came right around.... For any of the bourbon connoisseurs out there. I recommend giving it a try... The price is certainly right.

View attachment 42511
That sounds like a deal and a half. Here in Ontario we can only get a 750ml bottle and it's $49.95.

Lol...Late but glad you joined the party...

Distilled in the same distillery as Blanton’s. Part of the same company.

Blantons cast horse rider stoppers use to be an incentive to collect all 8 but now you can buy the complete set on Amazon for $55.00... I have 4 different ones but not as pumped to buy it just for the cork anymore.

1596811266554.png

• Agree
Reactions: Cariboocreek
Who makes the Kirkland bourbon? Any idea?

edited: Jim Beam 🤮

Yup. Not a big Jim Beam fan. Their black is not bad but actually I like their Devil's cut better. Especially the price. I always have a few bottles on hand for visitors that want to try bourbon and insist on mixing it with Coke....lol...

Users who are viewing this thread