I was a great show and I wish I was there.
I tried to sneak in with my ` corvette` but was refused entrance. corvette7 copy.jpg

Well, I was not allowed. BUT, that sat afternoon while on my way with wife to the beach for our daily walk....and BEHOLD...
there was a RED C8 parked at somebodies house. Stopped and asked whose C8 is that? A gracious and generous guy replied...
`It`s mine.
Can I look ? I have a C8 convert on order,
Of course you can, Hope in and take it out for a spin,
No , I`m just happy to sit in it,
Go ahead and I`ll take a pic.`
We had a vivid conversation as both of us talked at the same time about his beauty and wanted to see the HTC when I get it..
When his gets a new Z06, I`m invited. That was it . I returned later and gave him a batch of sample waxes and washes. Never got his name right, but that`s what owning a corvette means.

Last edited:
Our video of the C8 meet is live, here's the link if anyone wants to see the cars in video format rather than pics!

Thanks a lot for organizing this and the CCF mention is highly appreciated. A link in the description would be even more super duper appreciated if possible, I know I'm the needy type today :) Would be fantastic to get something even bigger going in the future and get it on the CCF and in turn everyone's calendar. A hosted event perhaps. Let me know.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.