Nov 9, 2019
Awards
Petawawa
VetteCoins
Car
C8 Z51 Orange
Province
ON
Not one Zeus at the meet yesterday, not surprised think that colour would have done better with the C7 owners, bit older demographic :Cheers2:

• Haha
Reactions: Rruuff Day

Bucketoy

Regular
Oct 16, 2019
Awards
Whitby
VetteCoins
Car
2020 C8 on order
Province
ON
The Zeus Bronze in Carlyle last year looked stunning... with natural and black interior and bronze wheels. I would be afraid in 5 years, I would say... Oh crap, I bought a brown Corvette :confused:.

nKuch

Regular
Aug 10, 2019
Awards
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette C8
Province
ON
We were missing zeus bronze, ceramic matrix gray, black and rapid blue. Really can't believe we didn't have a black one, hopefully next time we can get all 12 colors out.

Gilles27

Power User
Beta
Nov 9, 2019
Awards
Petawawa
VetteCoins
Car
C8 Z51 Orange
Province
ON
We were missing zeus bronze, ceramic matrix gray, black and rapid blue. Really can't believe we didn't have a black one, hopefully next time we can get all 12 colors out.
Guys can you add the pics from the meet so the C8 forum can check them out!

larryd

Regular
Jun 9, 2015
Awards
pickering
VetteCoins
Car
C8 2lt HTC
Province
ON
I was a great show and I wish I was there.
I tried to sneak in with my ` corvette` but was refused entrance. corvette7 copy.jpg

larryd

Regular
Jun 9, 2015
Awards
pickering
VetteCoins
Car
C8 2lt HTC
Province
ON
Well, I was not allowed. BUT, that sat afternoon while on my way with wife to the beach for our daily walk....and BEHOLD...
there was a RED C8 parked at somebodies house. Stopped and asked whose C8 is that? A gracious and generous guy replied...
`It`s mine.
Can I look ? I have a C8 convert on order,
Of course you can, Hope in and take it out for a spin,
No , I`m just happy to sit in it,
Go ahead and I`ll take a pic.`
We had a vivid conversation as both of us talked at the same time about his beauty and wanted to see the HTC when I get it..
When his gets a new Z06, I`m invited. That was it . I returned later and gave him a batch of sample waxes and washes. Never got his name right, but that`s what owning a corvette means.

Last edited:

larryd

Regular
Jun 9, 2015
Awards
pickering
VetteCoins
Car
C8 2lt HTC
Province
ON
When I get my C8, you can sit in mine.
Just to let you know I`m the one sitting in the C8. Not the donkey with a C8 Symbol on its head

• Haha
Reactions: SN3

Nik

Blame me if something's broken
Staff member
Administrator
Power User
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
Awards
Vernon, BC
VetteCoins
Post Style (Members)
Car
Province
BC
Our video of the C8 meet is live, here's the link if anyone wants to see the cars in video format rather than pics!

Thanks a lot for organizing this and the CCF mention is highly appreciated. A link in the description would be even more super duper appreciated if possible, I know I'm the needy type today :) Would be fantastic to get something even bigger going in the future and get it on the CCF and in turn everyone's calendar. A hosted event perhaps. Let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread