... don't forget about those who are local and can't go along with those across the Country as well ...
... it's as simple as a phone photo or 1000 of them ... then post them here ...
... it's the only time when Forum rules allow for bragging (just kidding ... not ... yes)
... no professional watermarks necessary ... thx in advance :thumbs:

:Worthlesswopics:

Last edited:
I received a message from the Nkuck brothers that they don`t want a massive event caused by me because of a covid scare.
So I was not invited by them and will not attend. I had planned on passing out sample 3M film to protect C8 door edges
I sure others and friends will show up and be welcomed without a C8.

I received a message from the Nkuck brothers that they don`t want a massive event caused by me because of a covid scare.
So I was not invited by them and will not attend. I had planned on passing out sample 3M film to protect C8 door edges
I sure others and friends will show up and be welcomed without a C8.
I'm confused they posted MASSIVE C8 MEET now lets keep it small, like everything in life do what makes you happy larry and let the chips fall where they may.Just go we are allowed up to 100 people I think with Covid gatherings

Reactions: Jack Raccoon!
Just a thought. Since the meeting will be at the GM HQ parking lot , I hope someone has got permission to use the space. Hate to see cops show up and pass out tickets and ask for rides and pics.
Anyway its a good move, lots of C8`s in front of the GM building promoting the car and lots of Utube clicks !

Stay safe everyone and don't forget to do the CCF wave.

giphy.gif

Folks it will be fine...I've seen quite a few meets here in the East End with hot rods etc...I don't believe that the cops will be out at lonely GM HQ on a Saturday as its normally very very empty and still is during the week. I don't think GM employees are back in the office as I drive by it daily.

Larry come...your a good ambassador for those waiting.

Plus I assume those coming are bringing masks...

Wow, it sounds like the organizers want to use other peoples cars to make Videos for their YouTube channel. if you don’t have a vehicle for them to exploit you are not welcome. I would not be supposed if the meet will turn in to a video shoot and the owners will be told to go stand on the side and not ruin the scene.

This is not how you make friends in the car community...

Wow, it sounds like the organizers want to use other peoples cars to make Videos for their YouTube channel. if you don’t have a vehicle for them to exploit you are not welcome. I would not be supposed if the meet will turn in to a video shoot and the owners will be told to go stand on the side and not ruin the scene.

This is not how you make friends in the car community...

Read the original post. I'll paste it here for you:

"We want to get as many Corvette C8's together as possible to shoot a video showing off all the different colors and packages available. We're going to invite some professional photographers to take pictures of all the cars which will be shared with all owners that attend this event"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.