Aug 10, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
G87 in transit
Province
ON
Looking to host a small event on the weekend for all corvette C8 owners in the GTA area (Saturday or Sunday based on weather). As many of you know, I own a youtube channel with my brother called Daily Downshift. We want to get as many Corvette C8's together as possible to shoot a video showing off all the different colors and packages available. We're going to invite some professional photographers to take pictures of all the cars which will be shared with all owners that attend this event. Meet up will most likely be in either Toronto, Mississauga or Oakville. Roughly will be a 3-4 hour meet up but feel free to come and go as you please.

If interested or need more details, please respond to this thread or shoot us an email at [email protected]

Here's our YouTube channel - Daily Downshift

• Love
Reactions: marcus86
Looking to host a small event on the weekend for all corvette C8 owners in the GTA area (Saturday or Sunday based on weather). As many of you know, I own a youtube channel with my brother called Daily Downshift. We want to get as many Corvette C8's together as possible to shoot a video showing off all the different colors and packages available. We're going to invite some professional photographers to take pictures of all the cars which will be shared with all owners that attend this event. Meet up will most likely be in either Toronto, Mississauga or Oakville. Roughly will be a 3-4 hour meet up but feel free to come and go as you please.

If interested or need more details, please respond to this thread or shoot us an email at [email protected]

Here's our YouTube channel - Daily Downshift
Saturday is looking like rain and I will be tied up. I could do a Sunday meeting. Will watch for details.

Too short a notice for myself. I would also recommend a little cautions with this "massive" event. Not sure if the kids know, we are still in what is called a "Worldwide Pandemic" and we are also still under a "Provincial Emergency Order" which limits the number of people in gatherings.... especially if the PoPo catch wind of it........

Too short a notice for myself. I would also recommend a little cautions with this "massive" event. Not sure if the kids know, we are still in what is called a "Worldwide Pandemic" and we are also still under a "Provincial Emergency Order" which limits the number of people in gatherings.... especially if the PoPo catch wind of it........
If more than 50 C8's I would be surprised. But agree need to ensure compliance with the limits on public gatherings.

... don't forget the CCF faithful across the Country ...
... it's as simple as a phone photo or 100 of them ...
... no professional watermarks necessary ... thx :thumbs:

:Worthlesswopics:

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: ddgermann
It's 100 people, not C8 owners. You have to take into account the number of people in attendance... from curious car enthusiasts to on lookers, to other model cars that would just stop in when they see some sort of meet.
Yes, agreed, still not likely to hit that given an impromptu photo shoot IMO. Actually looks like will be far from a worry if no one can make it. haha.

• Agree
Reactions: Sparro
If it was here I could make it! LOL

1598556547734.png

• Haha
Reactions: Bucketoy
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.