Read the original post. I'll paste it here for you:

"We want to get as many Corvette C8's together as possible to shoot a video showing off all the different colors and packages available. We're going to invite some professional photographers to take pictures of all the cars which will be shared with all owners that attend this event"
Yes, so that does not sound like a car meet. To me that sounds like they are trying to use people’s cars and waste their weekend for personal gain. It’s like your realtor friend who invites to hang out at his new house listing but only if you bring your new corvette and park it in the driveway for the his photographer to take pictures of it “for you”

Really didn't expect this much drama, especially from a car forum. I stated our intentions very clearly. We're looking to shoot content of all the different C8's and we have professional photographers coming out. They'll be taking photos of all the C8's and professionally editing them. We'll also be filming a vlog just showing off the different colors and options. There's lots of corvette events that happen throughout the summer that are open to the public, plenty of chances to check out the new C8. I'm not going to stop anyone from bringing a +1 especially if you're driving them there. I just don't want this turning into a public event where 50 people come out.. that would be a disaster and impossible to control.

• Agree
Reactions: Gilles27
iOS Image - 3646975966.jpg
iOS Image - 3276274964.jpg
iOS Image - 2712384536.jpg
iOS Image - 2636409395.jpg
iOS Image - 3338929984.jpg

Great cars and the convertible was incredible but more incredible was 6 of the 15 cars were orange and boy it would have been nice to see a black car

Great cars and the convertible was incredible but more incredible was 6 of the 15 cars were orange and boy it would have been nice to see a black car
So much for spending an extra $1500 on paint hoping it would be more rare, but love Sebring Orange the best

Reactions: nKuch and PapaSmurf
So much for spending an extra $1500 on paint hoping it would be more rare, but love Sebring Orange the best

You should have gone for the Zeus Bronze if you wanted rare...Personally, I think it's a rich looking colour. Not gonna get mistaken for a Ferarri or McLaren though... lol...

1599405226055.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.