Did everyone see the weather forecast? 35 to 45 mm of Rain for Saturday and 9 degrees! We got lucky!

Yes, we got Lucky...... Giuliana would have froze with 10 degree colder temps and rain. She loved the 2 days!

Those staying at the Lake Louise Inn this weekend will be paying twice as much as us and get rainy cool weather

You guys got lucky too... the woman cop that gave me permission to do something I wasn't suppose to do ( told her I did driving events where the police trained so have decent driving skills ---- I needed to make a U turn where I wasn't suppose to ( signs ) / seal coating happening - she said go ahead ) ,,,, she set up a speed trap on 1A near the Banff side..... she set up right when I was doing my one lane videoing... she waved at me as I went by her at the trap ( seen her so slowed down - wasn't really going that fast... a few over ) ... probably got set up 30 min after you guys went through ( those that went to Banff behind Paul )

Giuliana left to Florida this morning :( .... I got her some pics from the bunch I took... will go though mine tonight or tomorrow and upload here.... and have 4 Gopro video's too.

Thanks to everyone who attended.... hope you enjoyed the 2 days ( or one day if you were a day tripper )

Brian

Last edited:
OK, first off.... to anyone who razzed me about having a step ladder in my ZR1..... see the difference

First picture is me standing on the ground / second row cars not that visible

DSC_7972x1000.jpg

Now this one is me on top of a ladder !

I couldn't do a center one as I would have been on the road and a bus might have smacked me! ;)

DSC_7978croppedx1000.jpg

You can see the cars in the second row! :p

Brian

Lake Louise to Moraine Lake.....audio not the best ( I have tiny round windscreen things on each mic, must have been a slight space in the case as the screens were in the case cracks and maybe left an air vent )... should have used my vented case

Part 1

Part 2

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeysZ06
A very special thank you to Paul, Jeff and Brian for organizing such a wonderful and enjoyable trip. I am hooked and will be attending many more in the future. The people were all wonderful and I made some great new friends. I am looking very forward to the next cruise.

A very special thank you to Paul, Jeff and Brian for organizing such a wonderful and enjoyable trip. I am hooked and will be attending many more in the future. The people were all wonderful and I made some great new friends. I am looking very forward to the next cruise.
I'm feeling Bloooooo !! Yup,welcome Ziggy and as black03 says..... Pictures of something blue please !!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.