Sorry guys, we were so excited we didn't set it up properly. I also think we lost connect once out of cell range.

Settled in Lale Louise now and everyone deciding what they are doing for supper. Going to be lots of great pics coming. Sorry I didn't get any as my phone it full! Damn technology!

23 corvettes showed up and we lost one at Rocky as Stewy couldn't stay. Other Obligations.

Lots of fun and now it's time to kick back with a cold one.

Thanks Paul & Brian (& anyone else that did) for organizing this event
Your ordered up great weather for it
Hope it become an annual or biannual event
Next event the wife & I will be overnighting
Cheers

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Hi all, a little tease of a stop just after lunch. A great group of people!
So many that we are parked in two rows ..... awesome!
There will be many more pictures coming.
Posting this from Lake Louise with my iPad
IMG_0212.JPG

Just got home. From Jeff, Brian and myself thank you to all attendees of the Lake Louise Cruise 2017! It's the people who make any event and this was a great example. Of just this.

We had great weather and met new people and everyone was a pleasure to talk with. A total of 22, 22 cars made the drive. We actually did pretty well at keeping everyone together in most cases and we arrived at planned stops at the times we had estimated. I have no idea how this worked out, dumb luck I guess!

The trio will discuss how we can streamline a few items but overall we are pleased and happy to put this into the memory banks.

Again Thank You to all who attended and to this forum that allows us to organize, advertise and share these types of events

Cheers everyone!

I only see Brian and Spence in GLYMPSE..? I'm on the CCF tag.
Nobody else signed in or did I do something wrong..?

Graham

I tried signing in on both CCF and my private accounts...... thought I had both going for 4 hours.

Great event...... very good weather ( Sunday ended up being nicer then the forecast )

Thanks for everyone that went...

Pictures to follow.... soon.

B

IMG_0980.JPG
I would like to thanks Paul, Jeff and Brian for putting this weekend event together. It was nice to meet all other that came out too. My wife ( Heather) and I had a great time and always enjoy trips like this. Your pictures are being viewed and will start handing them out soon. Please be patience as my wife is picky on which pictures will be released.
Happy cruising to all.

View attachment 9046 I would like to thanks Paul, Jeff and Brian for putting this weekend event together. It was nice to meet all other that came out too. My wife ( Heather) and I had a great time and always enjoy trips like this. Your pictures are being viewed and will start handing them out soon. Please be patience as my wife is picky on which pictures will be released.
Happy cruising to all.
I knew our (SN-III) photo of this was going to be just the teaser ... this shot is awesome ... just awesome ...
(you have all the time you need getting these pictures to me - please also let me know how well you did with the Make-A-Wish collection from this event - some, like myself, may want to top it up a tad bit more if there are shots like this - there's gotta be a wall in my house somewhere for it - it's already my background on my computer - I really appreciate it a lot) Thank you!

- you realize you may have just increased the interest with anyone seeing this for next years cruise -
we are going to need a bigger mountain for all the Corvette Owners that will be coming​

Last edited:
Did everyone see the weather forecast? 35 to 45 mm of Rain for Saturday and 9 degrees! We got lucky!

Did everyone see the weather forecast? 35 to 45 mm of Rain for Saturday and 9 degrees! We got lucky!
Lucky?
I guess this supports the theory of the "carbon tax collectors" that say that when that many Corvettes run there's global warming
- and therefore no rain (etc).
So with the Corvettes not running this weekend there is no warming and therefore it will rain!
I am still new at this Corvette stuff ... and maybe this is what it is ... ;)

otherwise ... YYSSW :Shamefullyembarrased: ... to the carbon tax dudes

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.