Just a few teasers, working on the rest. Not sure if there's a way of tagging yourself and letting me know which car belongs to you. I'll batch the rest of your images and send them to you via the method we discussed. Thank you to ALL who donated, every little bit helps us to our goal of granting 1 child his/her wish. If we missed each other and you wish to donate to Make-A-Wish please contact Ken Turner and we'll arrange something. We enjoyed cruising with this amazing group and look forward to the next cruise. Until then travel safe!
Some great shots Ken and Heather - thank you!
Until next time,
Brent & Debbie

I'm calling your file Zigdelish. I believe I have roughly 50 images of your car and of you and C. Yes... some reason ALL of them turned out. Will get them to you soon... Note to other vettes: NEXT time follow the yellow car, more fun and more photos! Ok, I'm bias! Lol. Thanks for a wonderful memorable weekend with awesome people!

I'm calling your file Zigdelish. I believe I have roughly 50 images of your car and of you and C. Yes... some reason ALL of them turned out. Will get them to you soon... Note to other vettes: NEXT time follow the yellow car, more fun and more photos! Ok, I'm bias! Lol. Thanks for a wonderful memorable weekend with awesome people!

Sweeeeettt! Can't wait to see them all. You two are awesome, thanks!

Reactions: Baby Ray
I have sometimes stopped by a local dealership and asked for the white-stuff they have on the cars that they received in shipping.
There are always a couple of cars on their receiving lots covered in this stuff.
it works great.
JGMonte152.JPG

Not great looking but before the return trip I stop by another dealership and 'MASK-UP' for the trip home.

graham

Mike here's your images from the Lake Louise Cruise, you'll have to open the full size and download the higher resolution images. Thx for the donation and helping us grant a wish to a child! (Make A Wish, Northern Alberta). Remember you also have the link to the Dropbox.com site. Any problems please contact Ken or Heather.
Blue Z06 June 3, 2017.jpg
Blues Brothers Abraham Lake 6-03-2017.jpg
IMG_0519.jpg
IMG_0954.jpg
IMG_0992.jpg
IMG_1135.jpg
IMG_1137.jpg
Mike Z06 Abraham Lake 6-03-2017.jpg
Mike's Z06 Blue 6-03-2017.jpg
No Photobomb Mike 6-03-2017 - Version 2.jpg

Oh my these of MikeysZ06 are GREAT!!! Too bad that tourist had to get in some of the pictures (lol).
You realize you have just increased the appetite for those of us still waiting for our dabble of pictures ...
All in good time though for me ... I've good two thumbs to twiddle in the meantime :)

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.