Apr 9, 2019
St Catharines Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
1999 corvette
Province
ON
Hi all, well today I heard that our Premier Ford will be making an announcement sometime today whether he will be ordering all Ontarians to stay home. My question is, will this mean only essential vehicles can only be on the roads? I feel our vettes are essential for our own well being. Really hope it doesn't get down to that. If so, shoot me now :Pistolsmiley:stay well all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alberta Canuck
Their will be mass civil disobedience if any government in Canada thinks they can stop people from “going for a drive”, once nicer weather shows up. Good luck with that kind of restriction out here in ‘Berta.
What possibly could be the harm of going for a drive in the mountains by yourself or with someone you are isolating with.

• Agree
Reactions: Dik and BDK
We can all still go for drives ...
just cant stop anywhere without
an "arret" sign or a "rouge" light.
stop.jpg

You're right.....it's eeeery out there.
I've never waited in a lineup, 8' apart from people, to buy groceries.
That's how it was today, they let us in 1 at a time.
More shoppers lined up outside, than shopping inside. (Metro)

Reactions: Kanuck
Their will be mass civil disobedience if any government in Canada thinks they can stop people from “going for a drive”, once nicer weather shows up. Good luck with that kind of restriction out here in ‘Berta.
What possibly could be the harm of going for a drive in the mountains by yourself or with someone you are isolating with.

And there's not mass civil disobedience now? It's not the virus or the government that are bringing on the need for these restrictions. It's the COVIDIOTS (good word @ddgermann). Comply and this will be over soon. Disobey and then wonder why we will soon be living under Marshall law... I'm as 'Berta as anyone but I can also see the writing on the wall. World numbers passed the million mark today. Canada new cases are increasing by 20% every day .... At what point will the Covidiots finally smarten up.... When they are all dead?.... Hopefully they don't take most of us with them...

And there's not mass civil disobedience now? It's not the virus or the government that are bringing on the need for these restrictions. It's the COVIDIOTS (good word @ddgermann). Comply and this will be over soon. Disobey and then wonder why we will soon be living under Marshall law... I'm as 'Berta as anyone but I can also see the writing on the wall. World numbers passed the million mark today. Canada new cases are increasing by 20% every day .... At what point will the Covidiots finally smarten up.... When they are all dead?.... Hopefully they don't take most of us with them...
A couple of points. Infection numbers are increasing but survival rates exceed 98%. That’s higher then eating my mother in laws tuna casserole. So 98+% of the Covidiots will survive. 98+% of us will survive.

Secondly, I agree we should be self isolating. I am now 18 days without leaving my property. Mom has left once for sugar, flour, salt, and beans. I don’t want to get it or worse give it.

My dropping the roof and going for a drive with no other contact, impacts no-one.

A couple of points. Infection numbers are increasing but survival rates exceed 98%. That’s higher then eating my mother in laws tuna casserole. So 98+% of the Covidiots will survive. 98+% of us will survive.

Secondly, I agree we should be self isolating. I am now 18 days without leaving my property. Mom has left once for sugar, flour, salt, and beans. I don’t want to get it or worse give it.

My dropping the roof and going for a drive with no other contact, impacts no-one.
Ya ... like he said 👆🏻 ...
Except keep your roof up you showoff.

All true and agree... except today's mortality rate is sitting 3.4%... As long as myself and my family/friends/CCF buddies and the guy I buy my bourbon from are not in the potential 1.24 million people in Canada that will die, all good.... Ouch!

View attachment 38208

Went for an awesome drive yesterday.

A friend gave me hell for doing so. I told him that for almost 3 hours no one was within 30 Feet of me and for most of the 3 hours there wasn’t even anyone around.
Truth is, you were more exposed doing your groceries than I was, in the car.
Now he is even more upset 🤨.
Starting to become apparent where the “global warming“ is AB, SK & MB boys .... 😇

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.