Holy crap hopefully closer to the 3 weeks. I was hoping with cars being transported by truck now it would be quicker.
thanks for replying
Not by truck. As I said in another thread that was a rumour and not a good one. Still same shipping methods. Train to most of Canada except southern Ontario.

Mine was made Mar 9, Landed in Toledo rail yards March 15 and as of 1 min ago is still there. Est ship to AB in a couple days maybe. Add 1-2 weeks to that to get to me. The good news is maybe yours will help fill up the train which is what they are doing.

Mine was made Mar 9, Landed in Toledo rail yards March 15 and as of 1 min ago is still there. Est ship to AB in a couple days maybe. Add 1-2 weeks to that to get to me. The good news is maybe yours will help fill up the train which is what they are doing.
Ya i feel Edmonton is far away as I’m travelling from Vancouver to pick it up so I’m sure to the people in GB Edmonton might as well be the North Pole.lol
Hopefully COVID restrictions don’t tighten up as it would suck to have to wait longer.
Hopefully we get our cars soon and maybe we will pass each other on the road as I drive home.

mine has been sitting in Toledo since March 25th ....and i'm on the east coast :( so for those who think their cars are coming by truck to most of ontario + quebec ....nope!! it's by train and it takes 1 month from your built date

Here's a pic of some now in Ingersoll. Yea!
shipped from Toledo! Now to be reloaded to ship to the West. About 20 C8's at the CPR yard. 3 yellow (1 mine HTC) silver, red

IMG_4703.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.