Wow March 25 and still no idea. That’s not good. Your dealership can track it if u ask them. (Not that it’ll come any faster- but at least u can see where exactly it is. ) There were three others ahead of me built in March and they still
Haven’t showed up at our dealership yet.
Yes my dealer showed me the tracking a few weeks ago when it was sitting in Toledo. The next time I asked he seemed kind of vague. I’ve been watching these posts and think it may have been in the group of 20 in Ingersoll. Which someone posted appears to be on the move now. I think it’ll arrive soon.

Yes my dealer showed me the tracking a few weeks ago when it was sitting in Toledo. The next time I asked he seemed kind of vague. I’ve been watching these posts and think it may have been in the group of 20 in Ingersoll. Which someone posted appears to be on the move now. I think it’ll arrive soon.
Mine was one of those 20 and my dealer called yesterday saying it's on the move. Said it will arrive at the dealership in Calgary on May 16

Truck with my C8 is in Moosomin Sk. Should be unloading in Calgary tonight/Fri. The rest of the C8's in Ingersoll were loading a day later than mine into 2 semi's. Destination unknown.

Truck with my C8 is in Moosomin Sk. Should be unloading in Calgary tonight/Fri. The rest of the C8's in Ingersoll were loading a day later than mine into 2 semi's. Destination unknown.
Oh well, the delay just gives the gas companies more time to jack up the price of fuel in time for my C8! Buck 60 a litre here now for premium. I filled up my daughters Mini last night and it cost me $80!!! lol.

Oh well, the delay just gives the gas companies more time to jack up the price of fuel in time for my C8! Buck 60 a litre here now for premium. I filled up my daughters Mini last night and it cost me $80!!! lol.
$1.60?! Wow! $1.35 here in Ontario this morning. Hmm...Maybe it’s time to get on an e-ray list...

Curious to Know which dealer
You bought from. I was at my dealership this afternoon and mentioned I read on this forum some
C8’s are going by truck to Calgary. He hadn't heard anything and said all the ones he ordered will be going Toledo via train out west with no stops in Canada.My build was April 16 and was in Toledo on April 21st and has sat there since then. I think if they went by truck
They would definitely get here sooner

Dealers, esp sales guys don't keep tabs on deliveries, issues like we do. Most could care less and they just regurgitate what was not what is.
Mine is on Stoney trail now to be delivered to Capital Chev.
Train car shortage is a north American issue, they are trucking to California too.

Curious to Know which dealer
You bought from. I was at my dealership this afternoon and mentioned I read on this forum some
C8’s are going by truck to Calgary. He hadn't heard anything and said all the ones he ordered will be going Toledo via train out west with no stops in Canada.My build was April 16 and was in Toledo on April 21st and has sat there since then. I think if they went by truck
They would definitely get here sooner
truck is unloading at Jack carter chev right now

Dealers, esp sales guys don't keep tabs on deliveries, issues like we do. Most could care less and they just regurgitate what was not what is.
Mine is on Stoney trail now to be delivered to Capital Chev.
Train car shortage is a north American issue, they are trucking to California too.

I'm excited for you! Hope you're able to get photos of it coming off the truck or alert your salesman to do so for you. I don't know who your salesman at Capital is but if it's Craig, say hello from Vaughn. Make sure to get them to save all the "paperwork" that comes with the car. Good luck!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.