Apr 3, 2023
VetteCoins
Car
Waitlisted 2023 C8
Province
ON
I was contacted by Cullen this week that my allocation will likely be this month...got on the list last March so looks like the wait times are definitely coming down. However, I got lucky back in May and bought an LT3 for MSRP from a dealer who had a buyer back out after the build was submitted. So I'm gonna likely decline the allocation unless people think there is a reason to trade in my 2023 on a 2024? Given the price increases and lack of substantive changes to the 2024's, can't see why I'd do that...

I was contacted by Cullen this week that my allocation will likely be this month...got on the list last March so looks like the wait times are definitely coming down. However, I got lucky back in May and bought an LT3 for MSRP from a dealer who had a buyer back out after the build was submitted. So I'm gonna likely decline the allocation unless people think there is a reason to trade in my 2023 on a 2024? Given the price increases and lack of substantive changes to the 2024's, can't see why I'd do that...
There is absolutely no reason to switch from 2023 to 2024 if you are not switching your spec.

Reactions: NickRapidC8
I believe so, but I've never seen it or even seen the manual.
Human nature is funny. Before everyone was using either CarPlay or A Auto which you still can .Now they ADD something , that you don’t have to use, and people gripe . Go figure.

Human nature is funny. Before everyone was using either CarPlay or A Auto which you still can .Now they ADD something , that you don’t have to use, and people gripe . Go figure.
It's the whole interface that's the issue with some I believe. Hey Google "Start my car"

Human nature is funny. Before everyone was using either CarPlay or A Auto which you still can.Now they ADD something and people gripe . Go figure.
Or give them an automobile record player if they want to complain.... I was lucky enough to find one of these a few years ago in pristine condition. It sold off my Treasure Trollers sale site in seconds. Buyer had no intention of mounting it in his car.... lol... Go figure...

1705339556554.png

Or give them an automobile record player if they want to complain.... I was lucky enough to find one of these a few years ago in pristine condition. It sold off my Treasure Trollers sale site in seconds. Buyer had no intention of mounting it in his car.... lol... Go figure...

View attachment 118809
Maybe because it won’t play 78 ‘s ?

View attachment 118809
I wonder what someone will pay for a wonderbar radio?
I think I still have it in my barn.

1705340132373.png

Reactions: 1st Vette
I wonder what someone will pay for a wonderbar radio?
I think I still have it in my barn.

View attachment 118812
Check E-Bay . You might be surprised.

View attachment 118809
Love the All Around mounting straps, lol .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.