My car was built on March 8, was shipped on March 11. As of ten minutes ago, my dealer advised it is still in Toledo with no rail car number assigned. The car is heading for Edmonton. I will post any new information I receive, likely several of us in the same situation.

My car was built on March 8, was shipped on March 11. As of ten minutes ago, my dealer advised it is still in Toledo with no rail car number assigned. The car is heading for Edmonton. I will post any new information I receive, likely several of us in the same situation.
I don't think your dealer is checking properly, just a canned answer. Mine was made after yours and was in Toledo, now in Ingersoll Ont. with 20 other C8's at the CPR yard. If yours is still in Toledo you won't get it till June/July. They are waiting to get full trains.

Omg what is going on with the shipping lately. Mine took 30 days to get to Edmonton last year.

And here I thought Wilf was kidding....... Looks like its off to Ontario

"Due to rail logistics issues including a shortage of tri-level rail cars out of Toledo OH, these units have been sitting an extended period.
Decision was made to move Corvettes to Ingersoll ON, for furtherance on rail to Edmonton
."

Reactions: DenisC8
Mine was built March 25 delivery to Kelowna and I have no idea where the heck it is!
Wow March 25 and still no idea. That’s not good. Your dealership can track it if u ask them. (Not that it’ll come any faster- but at least u can see where exactly it is. ) There were three others ahead of me built in March and they still
Haven’t showed up at our dealership yet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.