This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Coming soon from ECP ---2003 Z06-TVS2300 build

Ok the car is in for paint and tune here are the last pictures until it gets picked up , 1 week form today .

New ARH 1 7/8" Headers with XMC coating ......shinny

Headers in all nice and neat

Lets see what this badboy sounds like now

Ok next set of pictures will be at the final reveal along with a dyno sheet.

Oh and our other TVS2300 is here for Niks 2007 Caddy CTSV . I'm sure most of you remember this car , well its about to get real interesting

I will be starting a new thread for this build sometime next week.

Numbers are in 554 RWHP , @ 9 - 10 psi

That's over 200 RWHP gain from factory and on stock bottom end .

There is another 75 - 125 hp to gain by going with meth .

Congrats Ron !!!!

Last edited:
Ok now I'm seriously jealous. Love the build. Nicks Caddy sounds like it's gonna be insane!! How comfortable are you with the stock bottom end LS-6 and the 9-10lbs of boost?

Ok now I'm seriously jealous. Love the build. Nicks Caddy sounds like it's gonna be insane!! How comfortable are you with the stock bottom end LS-6 and the 9-10lbs of boost?

Tony , if I wasn't confortable the build would have not happened .

With an alkycontrol kit (meth) we can still squeeze an easy 100 + RWHP and still be safe

So your shipping your car to me when

Outstanding build Manny.... congrats.
Look at all that early torque....wow.
With a great tune (Kevin) I am running around with 19lbs of boost on a stock LS2...for 3years..... and a lead foot to boot.

Manny: I am anal with numbers. RWHP is certainly more significant than BHP. However, with a 15% parasitic loss as you indicated from flywheel to rear wheel I figure the following:
653 x (15%) .15 = 97.95.
653-97.95=555.05 RWHP as per dyno readout. Am I out to lunch! (653 BHP)
Can't wait to see final pictures and then the old "girl" in the "flesh".

Your numbers are pretty much right , I tend to be always be under a bit

Either way ,you have one heck of a Z06

Outstanding build Manny.... congrats.
Look at all that early torque....wow.
With a great tune (Kevin) I am running around with 19lbs of boost on a stock LS2...for 3years..... and a lead foot to boot.

Thx Chris , really means alot coming from you.

All this is not possible without the expert touch of a real master tuner , Kevin is by far the best tuner around !

This was a fantastic build for me and I just want to peronally thank Ron for allowing me to design and build his ultimate Z06

More to come , as we are fast becoming :
Blower Central for Western Ontario

Tony , if I wasn't confortable the build would have not happened .

With an alkycontrol kit (meth) we can still squeeze an easy 100 + RWHP and still be safe

So your shipping your car to me when

Sorry Manny i didn't mean the question that way. I was really meaning to ask if there was any real additional risk to be concerned of in comparison to the standard 6-8 lbs I've heard guys running. I have to say that the additional boost really makes a difference!!!

Tony , its all good paisan

Its all in the tune , at the end of the day you can build pretty much anything, but without a true tuner it doesn't mean a thing .
The key to all of what we do is the tune >

Boost away

That looks like a great build Manny! Those are some serious numbers. What a rush that car must be!

This car is a blast to drive , Ron will need a belt sander to get the smile off his face

Here are a few pictures of the car now painted .

We were however unable to give Ron his new beast this weekend as the TVS developed a leak at the front seal . Magnasson is already building us a new unit that will ship out Friday, and we should have Ron reunited with his Z middle of next week .

Wow! Wow!
Just picked up my car from Manny's shop Sunday night. Anyone interested in any performance additions to their car you must approach Manny - knowledgeable, approachable, attention to detail, and the list goes on! According to Manny - I am not finished yet! Stay tuned!

A big thanks to Manny!
Ron Packer
Proud owner of a Manny Supercharged Z06.