Manny- I would be worried about the bottom end by adding so much HP, especially if stock... is it modded?

Nope stock as stock gets .
Modest boost , around 6-8 LBS , it is a Z06 'with the LS6 . I have early LS1's running 525 RWHP with stock bottem ends and blower's and are still running strong today .

Looks like a pretty clean instal.
D

I am very meticlus of how an engine bay looks . There are a few more items to tidy up on this build . I don't like the way all the vacum lines just stick out the front drivers side of the blower , so I am going to turn them 90 deg so that they come straight down and then 90 deg again so that they run straight back .........ya I know I have a sickness :rofl:

I am very meticlus of how an engine bay looks . There are a few more items to tidy up on this build . I don't like the way all the vacum lines just stick out the front drivers side of the blower , so I am going to turn them 90 deg so that they come straight down and then 90 deg again so that they run straight back .........ya I know I have a sickness :rofl:

I look forward to doing that to mine.

***it's alive**

Its alive , now just need the headers , drop on the hood paint & tune at Champion :D

A little teaser video

A few mock up shots of my custom 1 off FRC covers for the TVS2300 . As far I know a set has never been made . No they won't be made from cardboard . I am using 10 gauge aluminum and painting them the same color as the car .
2003Z06TVS2300Build023.jpg

Thanks for looking :canada:

Last edited:
well well another fine project done by manny!
Cant wai to see it and hear it person . Manny hit me a email when u have the headers on so i can stop by and have a look
Thanks Ryan

oh no now i want one:) do u think my wife would notice??

well well another fine project done by manny!
Cant wai to see it and hear it person . Manny hit me a email when u have the headers on so i can stop by and have a look
Thanks Ryan

oh no now i want one:) do u think my wife would notice??

Headers came in today , and I dropped them off right away to to ceramic coated . Shoukld have them back for wednesday night and installed by Thursday night , so drop by Thursday night Ryan :D

Ryan just tell the wife you had to do it , as the engine was on its way out :rofl:

I wish Manny could mod my engine...it could use a little more "pep!

Manny I was just curious about the bottom end in the previous question, just wanted to know your thoughts as I am certain you would not go ahead with the mods if they were not a sure thing. That car sounds- and looks- amazing...

I wish Manny could mod my engine...it could use a little more "pep!

Manny I was just curious about the bottom end in the previous question, just wanted to know your thoughts as I am certain you would not go ahead with the mods if they were not a sure thing. That car sounds- and looks- amazing...

The boost is effected by the amount , the boost you run a well as the tune is what keeps it safe. We are only running 8psi and Kevin , who does our tuning is the best tuner around . If we were to get any higher in the boost say 10-12 psi then for sure we would have o forge the bottom to keep it together .

Last edited:
A few more pictures

ECP custom FRC covers
2003Z06TVS2300Build026.jpg

2003Z06TVS2300Build025.jpg

2003Z06TVS2300Build027.jpg

Just another day at ECP
2003Z06TVS2300Build029.jpg

Hood on and ready for paint
2003Z06TVS2300Build036.jpg

2003Z06TVS2300Build035.jpg

You never know what is going to drop in

2003Z06TVS2300Build034.jpg

Rob , giving it the once over
2003Z06TVS2300Build030.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.