Ok the car is in for paint and tune here are the last pictures until it gets picked up , 1 week form today .

New ARH 1 7/8" Headers with XMC coating ......shinny :D
2003Z06TVS2300Build038.jpg

Headers in all nice and neat
2003Z06TVS2300Build040.jpg

Lets see what this badboy sounds like now :eek:

Ok next set of pictures will be at the final reveal along with a dyno sheet.

Oh and our other TVS2300 is here for Niks 2007 Caddy CTSV . I'm sure most of you remember this car , well its about to get real interesting :D
Niks2007CTSV---TVS2300Project.jpg

I will be starting a new thread for this build sometime next week.

Numbers are in 554 RWHP , @ 9 - 10 psi

Ron20Packard.jpg

That's over 200 RWHP gain from factory and on stock bottom end .

There is another 75 - 125 hp to gain by going with meth .

Congrats Ron !!!!

Last edited:
Ok now I'm seriously jealous. Love the build. Nicks Caddy sounds like it's gonna be insane!! How comfortable are you with the stock bottom end LS-6 and the 9-10lbs of boost?

Tony , if I wasn't confortable the build would have not happened .

With an alkycontrol kit (meth) we can still squeeze an easy 100 + RWHP and still be safe :D

So your shipping your car to me when :D

Manny: I am anal with numbers. RWHP is certainly more significant than BHP. However, with a 15% parasitic loss as you indicated from flywheel to rear wheel I figure the following:
653 x (15%) .15 = 97.95.
653-97.95=555.05 RWHP as per dyno readout. Am I out to lunch! (653 BHP)
Can't wait to see final pictures and then the old "girl" in the "flesh".

Manny: I am anal with numbers. RWHP is certainly more significant than BHP. However, with a 15% parasitic loss as you indicated from flywheel to rear wheel I figure the following:
653 x (15%) .15 = 97.95.
653-97.95=555.05 RWHP as per dyno readout. Am I out to lunch! (653 BHP)
Can't wait to see final pictures and then the old "girl" in the "flesh".

Your numbers are pretty much right , I tend to be always be under a bit :canada:

Either way ,you have one heck of a Z06 :D

Outstanding build Manny.... congrats.
Look at all that early torque....wow.
With a great tune (Kevin) I am running around with 19lbs of boost on a stock LS2...for 3years..... and a lead foot to boot.

Thx Chris , really means alot coming from you.

All this is not possible without the expert touch of a real master tuner , Kevin is by far the best tuner around !

This was a fantastic build for me and I just want to peronally thank Ron for allowing me to design and build his ultimate Z06 :canada:

More to come , as we are fast becoming :
Blower Central for Western Ontario

Tony , if I wasn't confortable the build would have not happened .

With an alkycontrol kit (meth) we can still squeeze an easy 100 + RWHP and still be safe :D

So your shipping your car to me when :D

Sorry Manny i didn't mean the question that way. I was really meaning to ask if there was any real additional risk to be concerned of in comparison to the standard 6-8 lbs I've heard guys running. I have to say that the additional boost really makes a difference!!!

Sorry Manny i didn't mean the question that way. I was really meaning to ask if there was any real additional risk to be concerned of in comparison to the standard 6-8 lbs I've heard guys running. I have to say that the additional boost really makes a difference!!!

Tony , its all good paisan :rofl:

Its all in the tune , at the end of the day you can build pretty much anything, but without a true tuner it doesn't mean a thing .
The key to all of what we do is the tune >

Boost away :rofl:

That looks like a great build Manny! Those are some serious numbers. What a rush that car must be!

This car is a blast to drive , Ron will need a belt sander to get the smile off his face :rofl:

Here are a few pictures of the car now painted .
Niks2007CTSV---TVS2300Project004.jpg

Niks2007CTSV---TVS2300Project003.jpg

Niks2007CTSV---TVS2300Project001.jpg

Niks2007CTSV---TVS2300Project005.jpg

We were however unable to give Ron his new beast this weekend as the TVS developed a leak at the front seal . Magnasson is already building us a new unit that will ship out Friday, and we should have Ron reunited with his Z middle of next week .

Wow! Wow!
Just picked up my car from Manny's shop Sunday night. Anyone interested in any performance additions to their car you must approach Manny - knowledgeable, approachable, attention to detail, and the list goes on! According to Manny - I am not finished yet! Stay tuned!

A big thanks to Manny!
Ron Packer
Proud owner of a Manny Supercharged Z06.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.