I feel for you! Dam virus is going to slow production a ton.
Well let hope they implement some good health and safety protocols and there will still be vehicles coming off the lines maybe they could cut back shifts and bring in post shift decon procedures as well as work-station decons... many Americans seem to travel within the US....So, the majority of Americans that travel in… America - California, Texas, Florida and New York are most popular, in that order. By population only 42% of US Citizens are US passports holders. For the 42 per cent that do have passports use them - and frequently ....so lets hope most do not work in Bowling Green :) We could see possibly new decon procedures popping up in many large work places as well as restricted shifts. JMO

Damn... I'm afraid to check-in with them again. I'll hold off until maybe Friday or next week. I was hoping we'd start to see some VINs or partial VINs for our convertibles. It is now two-weeks before convertible production and at last check in I was still at a TPW of April 6th.

Reactions: OttawaKev
1584381833187.png
C8 TPW

• Haha
Reactions: OttawaKev
lost that much on the market i don't really care as much now.

I wonder how many are in the same boat waiting for their car. I lost the all-in purchase price in Bond value ...all quality bonds..and during an unprecedented double rate drop. This has never happened before...crazy stuff and far from over...

Thank goodness I sold enough over the last 6 mths for the vette and put it in cash.

Why do you keep saying that? THEY work for GM! THEY have access to information that dealers don't!
Dealers don't work for GM.
GM posted a Memo to to their dealers, it has been posted to this forum that you will now only receive a reliable TPW when you reach event status 3300. I know this because I have been at event status 3000 since mid February. Last week GM chat advised me that my tentative build date is April 13. I texted my dealer and he said I'm still at 3000. Another reason is HTC start production on April 6. No way that I'm getting that early of a build date. This is the reason. Hope I'm wrong and I get an early build.

Last edited:
I blame that situation as much on the Idiots that are buying the stuff as those trying to sell it. Why would anyone even consider to entertain a price like that for such items? My $0.02

GM posted a Memo to to their dealers, it has been posted to this forum that you will now only receive a reliable TPW when you reach event status 3300. I know this because I have been at event status 3000 since mid February. Last week GM chat advised me that my tentative build date is April 13. I texted my dealer and he said I'm still at 3000. Another reason is HTC start production on April 6. No way that I'm getting that early of a build date. This is the reason. Hope I'm wrong and I get an early build.
Hey Amigo

GM has told me that Dealers will only be told Event Codes in 300 when it goes up to 3300 or 3400 only them will the dealer get a TPW...TPW info is only avail at GM from their end at this time as you mention the dealer will not know till it gets 3300 or 3400 so GM is the best resource at this time to get a TPW lets hope yours is a good one and not as floating as mine hahahahah :cool:

Reactions: JoeyBats
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.