At least you're hearing from your sales guy. My guys over at WN are mum. My sales guy (kid) doesn't seem to keen on things anyway
Hi , I'm with WN also and unless you e-mail them ,no info is coming out. My sales guy always gets back to me but has nothing new to say.
I guess there are a few of us with WN waiting waiting for our cars. I wonder if they're getting any more shipments coming, and how many they have got to date?

• Angry
Reactions: EJChevy
Hi , I'm with WN also and unless you e-mail them ,no info is coming out. My sales guy always gets back to me but has nothing new to say.
I guess there are a few of us with WN waiting waiting for our cars. I wonder if they're getting any more shipments coming, and how many they have got to date?
Yeah, I basically stopped texting/calling my sales kid just because it takes him days to respond if he even does. Not how you treat a customer dropping 100K that's for sure. I have been emailing and dealing with the "head honcho" but he has yet to respond to my latest email (been weeks). I understand they may not know all the answers, but at least a reply for reassurance to their customers would be nice.

I know what you are saying. I live in Hamilton and John Bear did not have any allocations left when I talk to them , so I went to Leggett in Burlington . They took my name , but didn't want a deposit.. I e-mailed a few car dealers and the only one that got back to me was WN. I don't know if there allocations were all gone but took a deposit anyway. So waiting for 2021 I sure.

Reactions: EJChevy
I heard back from my dealership after I sent them another email. Basically didn't answer any of my questions. Just stating what we all know, is that the COVID-19 pandemic is reaping havoc everywhere and once they know anything of certainty they'd let me know.
So I just contacted GM Chat after reading his email and my TPW is gone and all she has is my vehicle has been accepted to production.

• Sorry
Reactions: Gilles27
I heard back from my dealership after I sent them another email. Basically didn't answer any of my questions. Just stating what we all know, is that the COVID-19 pandemic is reaping havoc everywhere and once they know anything of certainty they'd let me know.
So I just contacted GM Chat after reading his email and my TPW is gone and all she has is my vehicle has been accepted to production.

I feel it's pretty safe to say that literally everything is up in the air at least until they go back to assembling our Vettes. When reporting TPW's to my customers, I'm letting them know that they are subject to change.

Trying times for all of us.

If you saw what Eric posted, then you know that convertibles will be produced. Maybe even at a higher priority.
Keep the faith!

Reactions: Sparro and JoeyBats
I did not see that post. Is it in this thread?

I'll save you the trouble. His TPW's
WEEK TRIM
July 27, 2020 Convertible 2LT x2
August 10, 2020 Convertible 2LT
August 17, 2020 Convertible 3LT
August 24, 2020 Convertible 2LT
August 31, 2020 Coupe 2LT, Coupe 1LT

This is the post in question:

OK, I saw that but didn't take it as they were perhaps giving priority to verts. But thanks for the info Eric, if I would have know earlier about you and your dealership, you would have my order.

There's always the future.
:thumbs:

OK, I saw that but didn't take it as they were perhaps giving priority to verts. But thanks for the info Eric, if I would have know earlier about you and your dealership, you would have my order.

Me also. My friend is with Eric.
Sorry Eric, last new car for me.

• Agree
Reactions: EJChevy and Sparro
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.