Province
BC
$69,998 ✔
image.jpg
ba.png
be.png
bc.jpg

Last edited:
Is it possible that the guy with the second allocation at my dealer has a TPW date a couple of weeks before mine because of the way chevrolet produces the car by colour or options kinda defeats being first in line. Would be nice to have it by Easter weekend April 12th just to look at it and have a couple of cold starts :) but not the end of the world if it's a may timeline considering the vert guys are summer maybe

Reactions: OttawaKev
Thanks C8Liz just keeping the dealer honest, the general manager is a friend so wasn't worried he was lying because he would not have showed me the other TPWs. The other 2 C8's are 2LT and 3LT and different colours then mine. I have a 1LT in Sebring orange on order.

Thanks C8Liz just keeping the dealer honest, the general manager is a friend so wasn't worried he was lying because he would not have showed me the other TPWs. The other 2 C8's are 2LT and 3LT and different colours then mine. I have a 1LT in Sebring orange on order.

If you ordres a 1LT a reason your TPW is delayed compared to the others is because they were constraining 1LT until mid-December.

• Informative
Reactions: Gilles27
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.