Week of April 6, but I you need a real TPW first, still waiting for mine. GM chat is not reliable and my dealer doesn’t have one for me Yet. I have been sitting at status 3000 since mid February, anyone know how long until it takes to move to 3300? I believe that when we get a bonafide TPW.
I was in to see my dealer yesterday as I had a service call on my other SUV. I am still sitting at 3000 and have been there since January. I do have a TPW of May 4th and it has not moved. So not sure if I should be happy or not. Just a wait and see game. I do think that the suppliers may cause build issues which result in the moving up or down TPW's based on availability of option parts. Still expecting some Corona shortages to come up at some point. So we shall all see.

i was at a GM dealership yesterday and the sales rep I was talking to said they had deposits for a while now for the Z06 when it becomes available. Might even take two years for that to happen. Guess the earlier you put a deposit down the better the chances. One guy had just picked up his C8 and left them 5 grand for the future Z06.

i was at a GM dealership yesterday and the sales rep I was talking to said they had deposits for a while now for the Z06 when it becomes available. Might even take two years for that to happen. Guess the earlier you put a deposit down the better the chances. One guy had just picked up his C8 and left them 5 grand for the future Z06.

I’m #1 with Deposit at my dealer. I’ll sell my C8 Z51 when my C8Z06 comes in 👍🏻

Reactions: kerry4

We've got 6 people in line for the Z06 right now and one person with a deposit for the ZR1.

What dealer are you working with? I was in the same position as you.
John Bear. All they said was that my order has been accepted by GM. So I guess thats a good thing and since they wont start production on the vert until April 6th theres not really anything they can tell me until they start making them. I'm usually pretty patient when it comes to stuff like this.

John Bear. All they said was that my order has been accepted by GM. So I guess thats a good thing and since they wont start production on the vert until April 6th theres not really anything they can tell me until they start making them. I'm usually pretty patient when it comes to stuff like this.
That's good news! We will be waiting together for our convertibles. 27 days to start of production.

I was away for most of the day today. I reached out to my dealer today and he says all he can tell me is that my order was accepted for production. He says he can't see a status or TPW. Don't know whats going on. On January 24th I went to event 3000 and TPW of April 6th. Both confirmed by my dealer and GM chat. Then at some point after that when TPWs started disappearing and wouldn't announce until 3300 mine was gone to. Last week on Friday GM chat told me there was no TPW and only that I've been accepted for production. Then today around 11am I contacted GM chat and they told me I had a TPW of April 6th. So they obviously saw something today that wasn't there on Friday. My says all he could see was accepted for production.

1228EDDE-1D64-47A3-967C-19C7FB4F588E.png

I'm getting the same response from GM chat, they are saying my tentative build is April 8, seems off as this date is mid week. What is interesting is the word tentative.

The TPW acronym is actually TARGET PRODUCTION WEEK.

Is there a difference? Just saying.

TPW = Target Production Week. Keyword: Target. It's their intent to build it that week, but circumstances may arise that could cause the build week to change.

Reactions: X-R8
Does everyone get Judy on the chat? lol
Yes I got Judy. Seemed like a computer but she wouldn’t tell me if she was a person. Offered me no useful information and when I suggested the chat was not useful she said the feedback is usually quite favorable. I suggested a tracking system like fed ex was more useful than a chat with no information.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.