For you waiting
1583796094686.png

• Haha
Reactions: OttawaKev and ABC
We are now less than a month from convertible production start. Anyone know when we'll start getting VINs. I think I was reading that when the coupes had their official start date, they were indeed on the line at least a week before that getting various components assembled.
Week of April 6, but I you need a real TPW first, still waiting for mine. GM chat is not reliable and my dealer doesn’t have one for me Yet. I have been sitting at status 3000 since mid February, anyone know how long until it takes to move to 3300? I believe that when we get a bonafide TPW.

I also had April 6th TPW and status code of 3000. Then they went and pulled some TPWs and didn't offer until 3300. All the chat will tell me now is that I'm scheduled for production.

I'm going to have to re-check TPW for all of my customers. I had been given solid dates for every single one. After talking to one customer, telling him the event code he's in and TPW and all that, I told him he can stay up to date using GM chat.

5 minutes later, I receive an email from him. They told him he doesn't have a TPW. 🤦‍♂️

I'm going to have to re-check TPW for all of my customers. I had been given solid dates for every single one. After talking to one customer, telling him the event code he's in and TPW and all that, I told him he can stay up to date using GM chat.

5 minutes later, I receive an email from him. They told him he doesn't have a TPW. 🤦‍♂️
I checked today with GM chat and they said “there is a tentative build date is April 8”

I do not believe it!

Did you have a TPW before GM revamped how this issue them and April 8th is the revised one?
GM chat first advised April 4th and then April 13th and today April 8th. The time span is just over 3 weeks. My order was picked up in Feb, Sparrow did you get picked up in Jan? If you did, perhaps you will get the April TPW as your order went in right after they lifted the constraint.

GM chat first advised April 4th and then April 13th and today April 8th. The time span is just over 3 weeks. My order was picked up in Feb, Sparrow did you get picked up in Jan? If you did, perhaps you will get the April TPW as your order went in right after they lifted the constraint.
April 4th does not sound right. April 6th is the start of convertible production. My order was picked up on the February 6th consensus. It went to status 3000 with a TPW of April 6th. When I used GM chat last week they would only tell me that I've been scheduled for production but they didn't have a TPW. I told him I was given a TPW of April 6th in February but as of last week there was nothing showing.

EDIT: Correction, I just checked my GM Chat. I was picked up in January, not February. I went to status 3000 with a TPW of April 6th on January 24th.

Last edited:
April 4th does not sound right. April 6th is the start of convertible production. My order was picked up on the February 6th consensus. It went to status 3000 with a TPW of April 6th. When I used GM chat last week they would only tell me that I've been scheduled for production but they didn't have a TPW. I told him I was given a TPW of April 6th in February but as of last week there was nothing showing.
Agree with you about April 4th, that's when I first questioned the information coming from GM chat. If I were to guess, our TPW will be sometime between mid May to perhaps first week in June. I'm fine with that.

Congrats. Where were you in the allotment? Haven't heard a word about my vert and I am number 1 on their second allotment. Placed my order last October.

Okay, good news for me! Just finished with GM Chat and my TPW of APRIL 6th is back!!! So i'm back in for the first slot of convertible production. This must mean I'm at status code 3300 seeing that's when GM gives you their revised TPWs. I'm happy again!!!
I would call your dealer, to find out what your event status.

GM chat tells me the same thing that you are experiencing, but my dealer tells me I'm still at 3000 and no TPW yet. Call your dealer, I hope you are really at 3300.

All of our customer orders are showing Event 3000 on ORder Workbench, but GM Chat is saying some have TPW already. 🤷‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread