I'm good playing the villian, not into man love and I'm use to most people hating me....
If we do end up making a movie over this love affair, will definitely be starring you in a leading man's role Raccoon, or maybe as the villain, not sure yet. But I know how these Hollywood plots end, lots of money involved in big duffle bags (John's asking price), and some C8 sitting there waiting to be driven off into the sunset. Will be a trilogy for sure, just like Back To the Future !!

• Love
Reactions: Neils
I dunno guys. I just went in as an alias...not moderator and messaged you fine. Named it test. Maybe you have it figured out by now.
JohnP doesn’t have the little envelope icon beside his name as everyone else does in order to allow DMs. I’m pretty sure it’s the privacy settings.
604DD5CB-6ECD-4266-9389-88E91A945311.jpeg

JohnP doesn’t have the little envelope icon beside his name as everyone else does in order to allow DMs. I’m pretty sure it’s the privacy settings.
View attachment 98749
Aha, now we're getting somewhere with this mysterious man named JohnP without the envelope next to his name. And all this time I just thought I had a reputation on here for people not wanting to talk with me when I am usually the life of the party.

Aha, now we're getting somewhere with this mysterious man named JohnP without the envelope next to his name. And all this time I just thought I had a reputation on here for people not wanting to talk with me when I am usually the life of the party.
You won’t see the envelope by your name because you can’t DM yourself lol! But it’s there:
36F0B63C-41AD-413F-BD7D-D11D1503185B.jpeg

Do you see the envelope by my name now? I’ve enabled everything.

Thanks! Let me look at my settings on a computer. Maybe I’m just not seeing it correctly on my phone. I think I’ve found a workaround. I’ve started a conversation with @Neils. I’ve done this with other members and it worked.

Thanks! Let me look at my settings on a computer. Maybe I’m just not seeing it correctly on my phone. I think I’ve found a workaround. I’ve started a conversation with @Neils. I’ve done this with other members and it worked.
Happy to hear you have a work around - good luck to you and Neils working out a mutually acceptable agreement on the sale of your car!

You won’t see the envelope by your name because you can’t DM yourself lol! But it’s there:
View attachment 98751
Oh you would be quite surprised at how many times I talk to myself, sometimes via DM, sometimes PM, sometimes via email, sometimes via text message, just to remind myself that I am a special guy.

• Haha
Reactions: harshadt
I put my deposit at Cullen's on Apr28/2021 and was 116 on the list at that time. I believe I'm #30 on the list currently after my last update which was July. If no allocations for August, looks like I'll be patiently waiting for Sept allocations to move up the list. I do not have any of the options that are currently on constraints so lets hoping I get an allocation for Nov/Dec. Just in time to put it in the garage lol. It's been a long wait, snow will be here before we no it an no chance of me getting a car that I can drive this year. I don't believe I've waited this long for anything I've ordered lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.