Next time someone predicts the future for you, ask for the 7 winning numbers 😂😂😂

I feel for everyone waiting for their car. Hopefully soon. I have a 2021 3LT with mag ride, Z51, front lift, under 4000km. etc. been thinking of another car. If anyone is interested, DM me.
Wait what ? Let me get this straight, you wait for over a year, study every option and color, anxiously follow your place on the list almost by the month, celebrate when you get the call, countdown the weeks until the order gets built, shipped and arrives at the dealer, hop into your dream car, drive it around for 4000KM's, and now you are thinking of getting another car John ?? What am I missing here, and more importantly how close is our friendship cause you know what color I am waiting to order when my number gets called. BTW, I cannot DM you on here, says your profile is not accessible, and I cannot write to you, must be a privacy setting you have.

Last edited:
Wait what ? Let me get this straight, you wait for over a year, study every option and color, anxiously follow your place on the list almost by the month, celebrate when you get the call, countdown the weeks until the order gets built, shipped and arrives at the dealer, hop into your dream car, drive it around for 4000KM's, and now you are thinking of getting another car John ?? What am I missing here, and more importantly how close is our friendship cause you know what color I am waiting to order when my number gets called. BTW, I cannot DM you on here, says your profile is not accessible, and I cannot write to you, must be a privacy setting you have.
@Neils Hello! I really REALLY enjoy my Stingray. Coming up on 5600km now. I won’t be driving it much for the rest of the summer. Other things are coming up, so no seat time for me. I haven’t officially put it up for sale, but if someone wants it, I’d let it go. Thinking Z06 or I might go back to Porsche. More than likely Z06. Rapid blue of course. 😆😆 Yes I have a problem. 😂

Reactions: CamsC8
^^^ just make sure you keep it until your next Z06 or Porsche lands. I sold my 21 C8 way to early (yes made a bunch on it) but missed having one...February sold and my 23 order just went it. My buddies GT3 has long been delayed...its finally coming.

A longer wait than I had expected for my allocation to come up...

Reactions: MY21C8
^^^ just make sure you keep it until your next Z06 or Porsche lands. I sold my 21 C8 way to early (yes made a bunch on it) but missed having one...February sold and my 23 order just went it. My buddies GT3 has long been delayed...its finally coming.

A longer wait than I had expected for my allocation to come up...
Cam you're not helping my cause here. Man has a car he has no time to drive, in the color I want, and I have the time to drive a car I don't have, in the color he has. See the beauty in this right here ? I just have to look at your profile pic John to see if it's a coupe or HTC (me looking for HTC). Of course if I remain patient I can put aside some more coin for all the mods I want to do to it. And of course John can turn a pretty penny for it whereas waiting a few months more will land me the car at MSRP, unless he likes me that much to crack me a deal on it. Just sayin'.....

Reactions: CamsC8
Cam you're not helping my cause here. Man has a car he has no time to drive, in the color I want, and I have the time to drive a car I don't have, in the color he has. See the beauty in this right here ? I just have to look at your profile pic John to see if it's a coupe or HTC (me looking for HTC). Of course if I remain patient I can put aside some more coin for all the mods I want to do to it. And of course John can turn a pretty penny for it whereas waiting a few months more will land me the car at MSRP, unless he likes me that much to crack me a deal on it. Just sayin'.....
@Neils it’s and HTC with Z51, MagRide, front lift, 3LT, extended warranty, etc, etc. if you are interested let’s talk, if not that’s fine too. I’m a reasonable person. I’m sure you have knowledge of what these cars go for. You may be pleasantly surprised. Firm believer of what you put out in the world, you get back.

I just ran a test private message to him without any issues. How are you attempting to DM him?
Conversation mailbox icon at the top right...

1658097773355.png

@Neils it’s and HTC with Z51, MagRide, front lift, 3LT, extended warranty, etc, etc. if you are interested let’s talk, if not that’s fine too. I’m a reasonable person. I’m sure you have knowledge of what these cars go for. You may be pleasantly surprised. Firm believer of what you put out in the world, you get back.
Man, you really have what I plan on ordering, including the front lift and MagRide, the Z51 package is a bonus but I guess good for resale value even though I will never track the car. Extended warranty is peace of mind. Strangely enough I recall you telling me about the option for Body Color Accents, which I really like and planned to order, but when I look at your profile pic, seems like you do not have it, thought you did. Since I cannot PM/DM you for whatever strange reason, would kindly ask if Cam or Gilles can share my mobile number with you via DM please, then you can give me a call and we can chat and see which direction the wind takes us. Thanks guys !!

Man, you really have what I plan on ordering, including the front lift and MagRide, the Z51 package is a bonus but I guess good for resale value even though I will never track the car. Extended warranty is peace of mind. Strangely enough I recall you telling me about the option for Body Color Accents, which I really like and planned to order, but when I look at your profile pic, seems like you do not have it, thought you did. Since I cannot PM/DM you for whatever strange reason, would kindly ask if Cam or Gilles can share my mobile number with you via DM please, then you can give me a call and we can chat and see which direction the wind takes us. Thanks guys !!
Neil I tried to send your contact info and I get the same messages as you, the struggles are real for you getting a C8!

• Haha
Reactions: Neils
Sounds like the making of a Hallmark Movie...
If we do end up making a movie over this love affair, will definitely be starring you in a leading man's role Raccoon, or maybe as the villain, not sure yet. But I know how these Hollywood plots end, lots of money involved in big duffle bags (John's asking price), and some C8 sitting there waiting to be driven off into the sunset. Will be a trilogy for sure, just like Back To the Future !!

I think JohnP needs to change his Privacy setting to allow conversations to be started by another member.

As a moderator you may be able to override Privacy settings which don’t allow conversations to be started.
I dunno guys. I just went in as an alias...not moderator and messaged you fine. Named it test. Maybe you have it figured out by now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.