My car was supposed to hit the dealership today but was told this am it will not be shipped til October 3rd. Argghh. Not sure why we pay so much for shipping when guys in California get their cars within a week and that is twice the distance at least.
Anyone else still have their car stuck in Ingersol?
It happens, but rarely. I sympathise.
Don't fret. Museum deliveries pay the same for shipping across the street. You should hear them wine!

Reactions: DougHGMC8
Jack Cooper Transport brings all Vettes into southern Ontario. No rail.
Mine was dropped off Sept 24 in Windsor , 8 days after 2nd shift build on the Friday. First drop after clearing the Ambassador Bridge crossing. @jack racoon took a pic of that transport rolling east on the 401. It was short one Vette, the one I ordered.
I could be wrong but my Dealer and several others say no rail for Ontario.

Mine was dropped off Sept 24 in Windsor , 8 days after 2nd shift build on the Friday. First drop after clearing the Ambassador Bridge crossing. @jack racoon took a pic of that transport rolling east on the 401. It was short one Vette, the one I ordered.
Not rail, no. It sits at Ingersoll waiting for a trailer full to go east.

Not rail, no. It sits at Ingersoll waiting for a trailer full to go east.
Hey Murray,
You used a double negative. I'm sort of confused, you are saying rail? All I can tell you is with this pic from my Dealer. JCT was doing a milk run of Vettes across the border, first drop, Reaume Chevrolet.

Attachments

• IMG_2893.jpg
    IMG_2893.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 50
Hey Murray,
You used a double negative. I'm sort of confused, you are saying rail? All I can tell you is with this pic from my Dealer. JCT was doing a milk run of Vettes across the border, first drop, Reaume Chevrolet.
It wasn't a double negative. What are you my Engriuish teacher? ;) It was No, (confirmed) no.
Sometimes it might go rail to northern Ontario, but not to Spencers. Truck only. JCT to Ingersoll and someone else's truck from there,

Reactions: Noreplacement

I made a couple of vids too. Posting them here would be the demise of The Raccoon...

My car was supposed to hit the dealership today but was told this am it will not be shipped til October 3rd. Argghh. Not sure why we pay so much for shipping when guys in California get their cars within a week and that is twice the distance at least.
Anyone else still have their car stuck in Ingersol?
Canuckvetster, send me your email and I will send you a photo of your window sticker.

i think that guy is a flipper, and had the nerve to go to the media
I just posted the article to show that this $1 lien practice is nothing new, I also don't like when owners are shocked that GM puts them on the naughty list saying they didn't know the rules, i like many, Sparro, CamC8, The Raccoon etc.. all have/had 2020's and asked questions before ever considering selling

Last edited:
Picked up my 2021 end of Jan '21. Ordered a 2022 four months later in May 2021. A year after that I traded in (5,000km & 18 months old) and ordered a '22. That allocation finally went in this month (Sept) as a '23. At the current rate I am guessing a January build, but who knows?
Was that at Cullen when you ordered in May 2021? If so, curious, what # were you on the list in May??

After 567 days of waiting my HGM 3LT C8 is home! That first drive was absolutely thrilling to say the least. Can't wait to get the breakin miles completed and start to more fully enjoy the experience. Gotta love that new car smell.

Thanks to everyone that chimed in and made the wait more tolerable. For all of you still waiting...keep the faith! It is definitely worth every minute.

Attachments

• DSC01423.jpg
    DSC01423.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC01431.jpg
    DSC01431.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC01435.jpg
    DSC01435.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 41
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.