Jan 24, 2021
VetteCoins
Car
2023 Corvette Sting
Province
ON
Just wondering if anyone has been in contact recently with Brian Cullen to see if they know what their allocation #'s are for 2023? Also, because they are still building 2022's for another month or so, anyone know how many more 22's Cullen is still expecting to receive? I've contacted them previously and haven't had much luck getting any info from them?

Just wondering if anyone has been in contact recently with Brian Cullen to see if they know what their allocation #'s are for 2023? Also, because they are still building 2022's for another month or so, anyone know how many more 22's Cullen is still expecting to receive? I've contacted them previously and haven't had much luck getting any info from them?
No dealer has been given MY numbers anymore because of the parts shortages etc. They likely don't know how many more they expect either. They only know how many allocations they have received so far. If you press they should at least tell you where you are on the list.

Mr,Corvette mentioned allocations #'s look like they will be down from 2022 , which also where down from 2021, I believe someone said Cullen got around 75 last year

Reactions: butsy
Both Brian Cullen and Bill Spencer have received 8 and 6 2022 allocations over the past two months. Very low.

Next Thursday we should see the first 2023 Canadian allocations and hopefully large numbers!
I thought they already received a couple of 2023 allocations in March?

Bill Spencer received 6 today as well. I was incorrect above in that this is now the second batch of 2023 allocations for both dealers.

BS has now got 8 (2+6) for 2023s.
Just say Gilles was right about 2023 allocations last month and incorrect sounds way better than wrong

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.