You may be able to see it at Spencers as I won’t pick it up until later April.
Would love to see your car in person as it is very close to what I would like to order but I would not be brave enough to order a colour I haven't seen in person. My gut feel it is going to look awesome! BTW I see in your specs you say the Z51 rear spoiler. Can you get this from the factory without ordering the Z51 package?

Would love to see your car in person as it is very close to what I would like to order but I would not be brave enough to order a colour I haven't seen in person. My gut feel it is going to look awesome! BTW I see in your specs you say the Z51 rear spoiler. Can you get this from the factory without ordering the Z51 package?
No, I bought one from Gilles who put a high spoiler on his car.

More news today! Andrew Spencer just informed me that my order went to 3300 today with a target production week of Dec 14. Might be one of the first 2021 C8s to come to Canada. Being built in second week of 2021 production. Andrew is surprised how fast this order is being accelerated at the plant. Maybe they want to build some of the new Red Mist cars to get them out to dealers.

Congrats! Certainly quick progress compared to many others here. I'd LOVE to see the new red mist colour in person since my experience is that photos/videos don't show you the true colour. Please tell me you've got a close relative or friend in the Edmonton area. And being from "hearty Ontario, the home of the C8 owners who drive their cars year-round", you'll be putting winter grips on it and taking a road trip out West to surpass the 805 km break-in period (and then some) and to show it off in person. Were that to happen, I promise you a place to stay for the night and a nice meal! :canada:

Congrats! Certainly quick progress compared to many others here. I'd LOVE to see the new red mist colour in person since my experience is that photos/videos don't show you the true colour. Please tell me you've got a close relative or friend in the Edmonton area. And being from "hearty Ontario, the home of the C8 owners who drive their cars year-round", you'll be putting winter grips on it and taking a road trip out West to surpass the 805 km break-in period (and then some) and to show it off in person. Were that to happen, I promise you a place to stay for the night and a nice meal! :canada:
I have Bridgestone Blizzaks ordered already. Should have good traction in snow and ice being rear engine and all ;)
Actually, it will sleep nicely all winter at Spencers when it arrives next month because we love to spray our roads here in Ontario with car rusting salt. If your down this way, stop in at Spencers in Cobourg as it will likely be in their shop or showroom until middle of April.

I have Bridgestone Blizzaks ordered already. Should have good traction in snow and ice being rear engine and all ;)
Actually, it will sleep nicely all winter at Spencers when it arrives next month because we love to spray our roads here in Ontario with car rusting salt. If your down this way, stop in at Spencers in Cobourg as it will likely be in their shop or showroom until middle of April.
Let us know when it arrives as I would swing by Spencers for sure to check it out! I am really hoping the colour looks like an old school Candy Apple Red paint job!

Attachments

• 60819974_513c_4638_9759_7c71105aeb62_025e3081618bc20e95dc0099138d2dc51c38dec4.jpeg
    60819974_513c_4638_9759_7c71105aeb62_025e3081618bc20e95dc0099138d2dc51c38dec4.jpeg
    261.7 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: PistolPetesC8

You would be surprised how well they do in snow with a good set of winter tires.

iOS Image - 705084921.png

Reactions: ShawnC8 and Thom
Next consensus comes out this Thursday. I will advise if we get any!
Hi Andrew. Sorry, maybe this topic has been covered. Are you taking deposits for Z06 and what is gut feel for the first builds (gut feel.......early 2022?). I have a new C8 just received and love it to death, but now want to get a Z06 to replace it in 2 years. Thanks.

Many subjects seems to be going on this thread, so trying my chance again about allocations....

Any dealers have received December allocations yet?
Bill Spencer Chev in Cobourg ON has at least six 2021 allocated. Mine is one of them and it will be built week of Dec 14, 2020.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.